Part 6

I left Aris room and went downstairs. I found y/n looking through her phone. "Hey Babe." I said as I came up to her. "Hey."
"I was just talking to Arizona about us." I said and gave her a peck. "Like what?"
"For example the Selena tattoo."
"Yes, I'll be forever jealous of that one." I giggled. "Aw don't worry I'm getting it removed anyway." Yes it's true I'll get that tattoo removed, since I have a wife who is not Selena Gomez. I'll get it removed in 3 days. "Baby but it'll hurt you." She said as she rubbed my back, why am I getting horny when she does that. "What is that?" Y/n suddenly said. "What's what?" I asked and then she pointed at my crotch and laughed. "Oh that! Oh it's just Jerry getting excited about you being here." I said and then began to kiss her passionately. Just then we heard Ari come downstairs, and we instantly stopped. "Hey is it ok if I got to Jesses house for a sleepover?" She asked. "Oh and hey mom." She said and y/n waved to her. "Yes of course you can, pack you things and I'll drive you there." I said to her with a smile and she smiled back, and then made her way upstairs. "Well would you look at this what perfect timing." As said when I turned around to face y/n. "Tonight is going to be great." She said with a smirk and I started to suck on her neck. "Stop you're making me wet." "Are you Sure I'm making you and that you aren't already." I smirked at her. "Ok dad I'm done." Arizona said as she came downstairs. I whispered to y/n. "She's not gonna be the only one calling me dad or daddy today." I smirked and went to Arizona.

We were in the car going to Jessica's house. "And remember don't sleep with any boys."
"DAD WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Ari said and laughed. "What I'm just trying to be a good father." I laughed. "Ok we're nearly there Ari." I said as I saw a huge house emerge from around the corner. "Is Skyla going to be there?" I asked her. "Are you like a Skyla hater now or something?" She said in an angry tone. "Hey hey hey. I was just asking."
"No he won't be there." She said after a few minutes. "Ok we're finally here. Should I walk you there or will you go by yourself?" I asked with a giggle. "I'll walk myself thank you." She laughed and before she closed the door I barked at her. Don't judge me I'm a weird father. I got home and slammed the door open, y/n was no where to be seen. "You won't hide from daddy for two long baby girl." I said and started searching for my prey. "Where are you? Jerry really wants to see you." I searched through every room and let me tell you one thing, Jerry was starting to get impatient. Then I got a text from her. "Daddy find your naughty girl😏"
"Daddy is really going to punish you for being a really naughty girl." Then I heard from upstairs. "Daddy find me." I ran upstairs into the bedroom and then I saw her on the bed. "Why did it take you so long Daddy? I've been soaked for hours." Then I started doing my magic if you know what I mean.

Arizona's POV

Jess and I were searching pictures of our parents when they were younger. We found so many photos of them. There were also photos that were inappropriate. "Wait so your dad was arrested?" Jess asked when we went past the mugshot photo of my dad. "Yeah. He nearly died of drug overdose." I felt a tear drop my my eye when I said it. "Aw don't cry Ari." Jess said as she grabbed me in a hug. "He was apparently called bizzle and the reason he did it was because his girlfriend Selena broke his heart. Wait, your dad dated Skylas dad?" She said in complete shock. "Yes and my mom dated his dad." I said and looked down. "Is that Why your parents aren't fond of Skyla?"
"Let's not talk about that." I said and once again a tear dropped. "Hey would you like something to ea- Ari darling what's the matter?" Jesses mom said when she walked into the room. "Oh no it's nothing. I'm just finding out about my parents so much recently it kinda hurts how much they kept away from me." I said wiping away my tears and Julia gave me a hug. "Look everything's gonna be alright, I won't sing because I can't sing." She giggled, Kylie is a very kind person I really like her, she's understanding and everything. "What you looking through anyway?" She tried to peer into the screen. "We're looking at how you looked like when you were younger." Jess said. "I was a dancer and then a model sweetheart." Kylie said as she kissed jesses forehead. "What happened between your mom and Skylas dad?" Jess asked after Julia left the room. "Long story short. He was a liar and a cheater all in one. But honestly I'm happy they broke up because now I have an amazing dad." I said with a big smile. "But like let's not tell Skyla about his dad and my mom for now ok?" I added. "Yeah I think that's a good idea." She added and gave me a hug. "Let's play 21 truths." Jess said when we finished searching up everyone. If you don't know this game then all you do is count to 21 and then whoever lands on 21 has to be asked a truth question because we're too lazy to do the dare version so we made this one up. "Yeah sure." So we started. On the first round Jess landed on 21. "Let's start easy. What is your biggest fear?"
"Spiders." She answered quickly and then we moved on to the next round. It was my turn. "Do you have a crush on Skyla?" Jess said looking me straight into the eyes. Oh man this'll be interesting. "Maybe a little one." Jess jumped up and started yelling "Ari like Skyla #Sarizona!" I was redder than a cherry. "Look at least I didn't lie."
"Yeah you're right." Jess said and both of us laughed. We talked for a bit and then went to bed.