Part 19

*Justin POV*

Our first concert back is today. I'm so nervous that I've forgotten what it's like to perform in front of millions of people.I'm curious who will attend the concert; I'm guessing they'll be in their 30s or something.We were backstage, and Y/n was getting ready. So was I, but I didn't have to go crazy; I just wore something simple. Y/n walked out of the changing room; she looked great. She wore a skinny black dress, dark makeup, and black shoes. "Do you think it's too dark?"She asked, and then she added in a different accent. "Do you think that sentence was racist?" We both started laughing. Our daughters are coming back tomorrow, so they'll sadly miss this concert. But we asked Scooter to FaceTime Ari so that she could see it. The concert was about to start; we heard it start playing. We heard the screaming crowd. We were both in our little cylinder containers, and we were about to be shot up. I went first to start the song off: "I know how I got here; I knew it wouldn't be easy." But your faith in me was so clear. I saw Y/n getting shot up, and the screams got louder. She joined me on the chorus. "It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor." You knew one day I would be standing tall. And just look at me now. Because everything begins with something, which could be nothing.Nothing if your heart wasn't dreaming along with me."Where would I be if you didn't believe?" The next part was sung by Y/n. When we finished, everyone was screaming and crying. but mostly screaming.

The whole concert went great; we continued to believe that if everything is alright, then life is worth living with purpose, among other songs. Me and Y/n went backstage. "I'm sweating ridiculously." I laughed. "Bieber, I don't need to know that I can see that!" She shouted and laughed. I came up to her, gave her a little kiss on the cheek, and whispered. "Trust me. That's not the only time today that I will be sweating." I smirked. "Justin stop!" She pushed me away. "What's wrong, baby girl?" I pouted. "You know what's wrong!" She laughed. "You know that the fact that you are dressed the way you are is not helping." I licked my lips. "Stop please!" She laughed. We got changed and made our way home. When we finally got home, we realised Jason wasn't home, which was perfect timing. I noticed there was a note left on the table. which said: "Hey guys, so you might be wondering why I'm not here." Well, long story short, I met this great girl today while I was on a walk. She's absolutely gorgeous, sweet, and indescribable. I can't wait until you meet her. Also, I'm on a date with her, which is why I'm not home.
Anyway, see you later.
-Jason
"Aw, Jason found a girl." Y/n smiled. "It's great to see him happy." I replied. "Wait, I was about to do something, but I can't remember what it was." I scratched my chin. Y/n looked puzzled. "Oh yeah, now I remember." I ran up to Y/n and pushed her against the wall. "Why did you make me wait so long, daddy?" She smirked. I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around me. "Don't worry, baby girl; daddy will pleasure you more for the waiting time." I whispered and smirked. I took her to the bedroom, and you probably already know what happened there.

After we finished, she fell on top of me. "That was great." She smiled. I decided to finish it off with a kiss. "I agree, baby." I smiled. We heard the door open then close; there were two people downstairs, a guy and a girl. It was Jason and his girl, probably because we could tell by his voice that it was him. We put something on ourselves and made our way downstairs. We were right; it was Jason and his girl. "Hey Jason." Y/n said, smiling."Hello, mysterious girl, whose name I don't know." The two girls giggled, as did Jason and I. "My name is Annabelle." She smiled. She had black hair, a black outfit, and black makeup; let's just say her look suited that name perfectly. "I saw you guys perform today; you two were great." She said this as she hugged Y/n."I'm not going to hug you because you have a wife." She laughed. "And kids." Y/n added. The four of us laughed. "Annabelle, I grant you permission to hug my husband." Y/n laughed. "Yay!" Annabelle said before giving me a hug. We once again laughed. "How long did you two know each other before you were boyfriend and girlfriend?" Annabelle asked. "That's a good question, three or four months."Y/n replied. I nodded. "And how long were you two together before you got married?" Jason added. Y/n was deep in her thoughts, counting. "Like, 9 years?" Y/n replied. I always let her do the counting, by the way. "Wow, that's quite a long time." Jason said. "Yeah, but from the second I met her, I knew she was my one and only." I said as I wrapped my arm around her, and she smiled. "Can I just ask how you proposed?" Jason awkwardly laughed. "Jason, you literally just met Annabelle." Y/n laughed. "Y/n, you can call me An, by the way." Annabelle shyly smiled. "And you can call me Y/n." She laughed. "I proposed to Y/n on the roof of a restaurant in the moonlight." I smiled at the memories, and so did Y/n.

We went to bed around 1:00 a.m.At 12 pm, we had to go and pick up the girls. Jason and An were coming with us.
*Arizonas POV*
We just arrived in Louisiana. Dad said that Jason isn't as bad as he looks. But I don't know if I should believe him. We were collecting our luggage, and then we made our way out of the airport, where we saw Mom, Dad, Jason, and some girls. I got shivers at the sight of Jason. I can't call him my uncle yet; it just seems weird. I ran up to Mom and Dad and gave them a huge hug. Then I turned to Jason. "Um..." Jason just smiled and wrapped his arms around me. Doesn't it seem like strength runs in the family? Then I saw Erin run up, but then back away at the sight of him. "Mom, dad, who's that?" She was worried. "It's your uncle Jason." I tried to force a smile toward him. "Arizona, is it ok that I wrote you a few songs in your little songbook while you were away?" I nodded. I'm curious what the songs are, to be honest. "Can I just ask one question, who's this girl?" I said this while trying to be polite. "I'm Annabelle." The girl smiled. She looked like a goth, I must admit. I gave her a small hug. All of us went to the car. Also, I might add that Grandma dropped us off at the airport and asked a friend of hers who was going to LA to look after us. We finally arrived at the Bieber residence. I ran up to my room to check out the songs that Jason had written. "Dangerous Woman "And one last time." I read the lyrics, and I must admit, they are really good. I was thinking of the ways I could sing the songs. "Something about you." makes me feel like a dangerous woman." This song doesn't really sound like a song for a 15-year-old girl. I was practising when Jess called me.

{Arizona:A Jessica:J}
J: hey girl! Heard you came back to la.
A: hey yep *giggles* I did.
J: did you hear what's happening with Sky?
I rolled my eyes just at the thought of him. Ugh he's a walking tragedy.
A: nope, I haven't heard anything from him since we broke up.
J: Aw sorry I forgot.
A: it's ok carry on what's happening.
J: he's dating so many girls currently to get over you.
A: yeah sure he is.
J: I'm being serious Ari. I was talking to him and he says he regrets what he did.
A: that's nice that he regrets I don't care anyway.
J: he also added that he wants you back...
A: WHAT?! Oh sorry Jessica I thought I heard you say that Skyla Lee wants me back.
J: because he does Arizona.
A: well then tell him, I don't want him back. I don't want to get hurt again.
J: I know you don't. I told him, 'yeah of course she will want you back. After all you did to her? after all the pain she went through? Are you insane?!'
A: yeah exactly, does he think I will want him back? He made out with a girl in front of my own eyes.
J: I know right. Also can we hangout today I wanted to talk in reality and not just over a phone.
A: I would love to but, right now I have to finish playing around with the songs that my uncle wrote in my song book.
J: what uncle?
A: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. You remember the guy that I met in the woods that I thought it was my dad?
J: yeah?...
A: well that's my uncle, his name is Jason McCann. He's my dads twin.
J: if he's your dads twin, then why does he have a different surname than your dad?
A: because, at first my grandad didn't want anything to do with him, so he was Jason Mallette. Then after my dad started his career, he ran away and changed his surname so that he isn't associated with my dad.
J: Aw that's so sad.
A: yeah but I must admit he's really nice. *giggles*
J: anyway what are the songs called?
A: one is called Dangerous woman the other one is one last time.
J: uuu can you sing them for me.
A: here's a part of Dangerous woman. Don't need permission. Made my decision to test my limits. 'Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished.
J: Ari I must admit that songs sounds kind of sexual?
I laughed. We both were talking for a bit, and then we had to hang up.