Part 12

*y/n's POV*
I was scrolling through Twitter, and and across this.

Tmz_tv
There are rumours that @justinbieber and @y/nbieber are coming back to the spotlight! Let's hope it's true!

I love how the paps always know what you are up to. Also yes, me and Justin are going back to the good old days, and scooter will also be our manager. I am going to Ellen later on today, which I'm really excited about. I haven't see Ellen in nearly 20 years, I think it's time.

So I was on my way, and I was just listening to music when I heard a weird news report thing. "There are reports that Justin Bieber and his wife Y/n Bieber are coming back to the spotlight. This will be so cute listening to a married couple sing together. Speaking of the Biebers, Justin's older daughter, Arizona, is dropping her first album pretty soon. Wow kids grow up so fast. In other-" I turned it off because it was starting to get boring. The news reporter was right though, kids do grow up really fast. I remember when Ari would poop her pants. But now she's dropping an album. I felt a tear roll down from my eye. I put my Tesla on the automatic driver thing, and sat back. Here's a little fact, even though I have the automatic driver, I still have to look at the road and check if everything's ok. I sat back for a bit, then went back to driving.

When I finally got there I got greeted by paparazzis, "is it true that you and Justin are coming back? Is Ari really dropping and album? Is Ari dating anyone? How many kids do you and Justin have?" I love the random questions by paparazzis. I ignored them and entered the building. Ellen ran up to me and greeted me with a hug. "Oh be careful there, something may happen to you." I giggled a tiny bit. "Oh shut up y/n. it's so good to see you though you look so good." She said looking at me top to bottom. "And believe it or not but, I also have two kids so I don't know how I got into this shape." I giggled but Ellen was pretty shocked. "Two?!" She said as she showed to fingers at me. I caught them and put them down. "Yes two." I giggled. She was still shocked. "You look like you are a complete virgin." She said and both of us laughed.

We talked for a bit but now, it was time for the show to begin. Ellen went to the stage. "Ok so she did leave the spotlight light years ago. But since we are besties." The crowed laughed. "I decided to invite her over. Surprisingly she said yes." Once again she made everyone laugh even me. But I tried to laugh quietly since I had a mic attached. "So welcome to the stage y/n Bieber!" I made my way to the stage, as I was walking I waved to the audience. But I don't think they realised since they were screaming.
(Y/n-Y Ellen-E)
E: so how are you?
Y: I'm great how are you?
E: me too. I heard your daughter is dropping and album, is that true?
Y: yes, here's a sneak peek. It's called Yours Truly. *winks*.
E: ooooo nice you gave away the name. Didn't you say backstage that you have two kids?
Y: yeah, Arizona and Erin.
E: Arizona's older?
Y: yeah.
E: isn't it crazy how quickly kids grow?
Y: yes, Arizona is 14 already. I remember when she was born.
E: I remember how excited you and Justin were about her. You never said anything on the media about Erin though. Why's that?
Y: well me and Justin had a more private life then, and we just didn't want to talk about our children.
E: ok that's understandable but you could've at least say that to your bestie.
Y: *giggles* Wait is this word still used.
I turned towards the audience and they all shouted or nodded yes.
Y: alright, I thought we were being old fashioned.
E: I mean you look like a teenager and you're 39 years old.
Y: thank you. You look good too for your age.
E: are you calling me old? *laughs*
Y: no no no no no!
E: I hope so. *laughs again* anyway there are rumours that Justin and you are going back to business. Are you going to confirm them?
Y: Justin, Me and Scooter are working on some songs. So the answer is- join us after the commercial break.
The whole crowd laughed and so did Ellen.
E: y/n just say yes or no.
Y: yes we are.
Everyone around the room cheered, screamed, stood up to clap and scream it was absolutely crazy. I didn't know if I should laugh or smile. So I just sat there with a smile on my face.
E: y/n can you sing an acoustic song please?
Y: yeah sure. Which one?
The whole room screamed "I WOULD" or "ALL AROUND THE WORLD" or "TAKE YOU" So there was like a complete mess. I decided to sing all the three. First I sang I would. If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face
Baby I would, baby I would
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
Baby I would, baby I would, I would
When I finished it I sang all around the world.
You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it
(You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it)
I think it's time, think it's time that you show it
You're beautiful, beautiful
And then after I finished I sang take you.
Uh, check it, right, huh
Hey, what's the situation? Ooh oh
I'm just tryin' to make a little conversation
Why the hesitation? Ooh oh
Tell me what your name is, for your information
(Also this is just the first verse because I don't want to put the whole song in and 3/4 of the story would be the song)
I finished and everyone was cheering and screaming I went down to Ellen and she was also in shock.
E: why did you leave the industry you should've stayed and sang.
Y: I know but both me and Justin wanted to start a normal life, but a few days ago we realised that we should've stayed where we were.
*Arizonas POV*
I was watching TheEllenShow with dad, I must admit it is really funny. It's weird when your mom talks about you, like mom come on please why did you ruin the surprise of the name of the album. It came to the part where mom was singing. "Dad, I must admit mom has a great voice." I smiled at dad. "True, that's why I picked her to work with. But I never realised I would have a family with her." Just then Erin ran into the room and jumped on my dads neck. I shouted, "OH NO THE BABY MONSTER IS ATTACKING QUICK RUN!" I tried to run away from her but she caught me. I started to laugh. I heard my phone ring. I quickly ran up and realised it was Skyla. (Skyla:S Arizona:A)
S: Hey Ari I really need to talk to you.
A: Yeah sure What's up?
S: but like in real life. This is really important.
A: ok where do you want to go?
S: the park?
A: sure I'll be there in a moment.
*hangs up*
I went downstairs. "Dad I'm going to go to the park to hangout with Skyla is that ok?" He turned around. "Yeah sure it's perfectly fine." He smiled.

As I entered the park gates I texted Skyla that I got to the park. He replied ok. After a few minutes of walking I finally saw him. "Hey Sky!" I said as I gave him a hug. "Hey Ari!" He hugged back. "So what is so important that you needed to literally get me out of the house to tell me. "Ok so I know you're about to start a career and everything but just have to ask you this question." He took a deep breath and started to speak.