Part 5

When I was googling my dad, I also saw something interesting/weird so I went downstairs to ask about it. "Dad?"
"Yes sweetie?" He said as I got to him. "What is this?" I asked showing him the photo I found. "Oh this, don't worry about it." He tried to smile when he said it. "It looks like one of those photos that are taken after someone has been arrested." I said. "Why are you smiling in it?"
"I said don't worry about it." He said as he turned away.

i decided to search it up

Justin's POV

Ari went upstairs and I didn't know what to say. I was young and dumb and didn't know what I was doing. Ugh thanks Selena. Why are those photos still on the internet. This happened like 20 years ago. And also why was Ari searching this stuff up? I decided to go upstairs and talk to her. "Ari?" I came in quietly. "What?" She asked mad and I understood her. "You don't need to tell me what you did to get arrested I now know why." She said. "But why didn't you tell me about it?" She looked down after she said it. "Because it's not something to be proud of."
"Admit it you hate your past."
"No, well kinda. When I was younger I did too many stupid things, let's just put that out there." I said while wrapping my hand around her. "Dad?"
"Yes?"
"How did you and mom meet?"
"We met at a meet and greet." I smiled when I remembered it. "How old were you?"
"I was 18 and she was 17."
"Wow that's a big difference." She said with a laugh. "But hey remember age's just a number."
"You sound like one of those quotes."
"Shut up." I said as I gently nudged her and then both of us laughed. "THIS IS CHILD ABUSE." Ari said an then laughed. "Dad can you sing me something."
"Yeah sure what should I sing?"
"Nothing Like is."
"Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had
And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah!
Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?" I sang and then i looked over at Arizona Who was so shocked it was just funny. "WHAT HOW?!" She still was surprised. "I'm speechless. My dad is a legend." She said and gave me a hug. "Wait. Where's mom?" She asked me all of a sudden. "She went to town with auntie Kylie. "Oooooooh"
"Yeaaaaaaahhhhh" I replied to her. "Dad is it true that you have a tattoo of Skylas mom on your hand?"
"Yes." I turned bright red when I said it. And then I showed her the tattoo. "Why do you have that?"
"Well many years ago me and Selena were deeply in love. But then I met your mom and I knew she was the love of my life." I said and smiled. "You guys are gross sometimes." She said and I laughed. "Well right now you won't understand but later you'll look at it differently." I said as I put her hair behind her ear. "What would you do if it was Skyla?" She asked and I didn't hesitate to answer. "As long as you are happy then I am too." I smiled.