Part 2

"Hey Ari wake up its time for school." I heard my mom say. "Mom why can't I get homeschooled?" I asked as I sat up. "Because we want you to have a normal life." She said in a calm voice. "So getting bullied is normal for you?" I asked looking down. "You still get bullied?" She said. "Yes and a lot. Bullies are so annoying." I said as I hit the wall. "What do they say to you?" She kept calm with her voice. How does she even do that? "For example, you're the reason y/n and Justin Bieber ended their career. Wait what do they even mean by that I don't get it."
"Ok well let me tell you what happened. So, when I was your age I fell in love with a boy called Justin Bieber. He was a 15 year old singer. In 2012 I finally got the chance to got to a meet and greet, auntie Kylie and I sang with him. And that's how me and your dad started to collab."
"Wait so you and dad were singers?" I asked completely shocked about what I heard. "Yes exactly."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"We wanted to keep the past in the past." She replied and looked down. "Anyway you will be late if you keep chatting." She said and I jumped out of bed. Dad took me to school. As we were on our way there I asked him. "Dad why can't I be homeschooled? I'm still bullied for who I am."
"We'll think about it but right now, we want you to have a Normal life." He said in a serious voice. "Fine." I replied and then we got to school. And who do i see at the gates? No not Jessica nor Skyla. The bullies. "Oh look who it is it's The Daughter Of Justin Bieber. Better bow in front of her." They said and bowed. "If you want you can go ahead and bow but just saying. I'm a human."
"You sounds like your dad." They said. "What?" I asked confused as to what was happening. "Well before your dad met your mom, and even after, he kept saying I'm just a human I'm not perfect." Oh yeah I remember when dad told me about that. "Oh yeah it sounds like him." I replied and they laughed. "You know what you're not as bad as I thought. I thought you were a spoiled as hell." I giggled. "Nope I'm not spoiled. My parents want me to have a normal life and not like a spoiled brat. Probably because my uncle was/is spoiled and I annoys her so much."
"Oh ok now we get it. Sorry." They said and put their hands up in defence. "That's my girl." I hear from behind me and realise it's my dad. "I thought you left ages ago." He giggled. "Nope I noticed them and I wondered what you will do." He said and smiled. A moment later I saw all the "bullies" run up to my dad. "Sir my mom is a belieber and I wondered if I could take a photo with you and get an autograph." One of them said and the rest just asked about an autograph. I left when they all ran up to my dad. I found Skyla and Jessica on a bench. "Hey guys." I said and smiled. "What's up you look happy?" Skyla said squinting a bit because the sun was very bright. "My bullies stopped bullying me." Jessica jumped up and gave me a hug. "Finally they stopped they were really getting on my nerves, that they were bullying my bestie."
"Hey what am I then?" Skyla pouted. "Our friendship hasn't gotten to the point where we are picking each other boogers sorry." I said and the three of us laughed.
The school day was pretty long and when I got home, I jumped into bed and couldn't stand up because I was so tired. "Hey Ari we have a little surprise for you." My dad said as he walked in. "What is it?" I said half asleep. "You're getting homeschooled." I got really excited then. "Are you serious finally!" I said jumping up on the bed. "Oh and also Skyla and Jessica are also getting homeschooled." He then added. "Yay thank you so much!" I jumped into a my dads arms to hug him.