Part 22

It was after the concert. I noticed Sky was in the first row smirking for nearly the whole concert. My dad and uncle, are having a photo shoot tomorrow so that should be fun.

I woke up to a spam of messages from Levi and Sky.
Levi: Yesterday was great 👍🏻 good job Arizona.
Sky: BABY YOU WERE SOOOOO GOOD LAST NIGHT 😍
Levi: the surprise you did was really sweet. I loved it.
Sky: GIRL WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEEEEE YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT TALENT!!!!!!!
Well, Mr Skyla Lee, I left you because you cheated on me. I rolled my eyes when looking through skylas messages.
Sky: BABY I LOVE YOU I WANT YOU BACK
Sky: I CANT BARE LIVING WITHOUT YOU BABY GIRL
Me: first of all you cheated on me which is why I left you. Go get yourself some girl that will fall for your pathetic tricks and leave me alone.
I can't believe what boys are like nowadays. One day they are all sweet, the next day they hook with some bitch, and then they want you back. Mind blown. I went downstairs and found my dad and uncle making their breakfast. "Morning sweetie, isn't it too early for you to wake up though?" Dad said. I yawned. "Yeah maybe. But why are you two up as well?" They looked at each other. "Because we are getting ready for the photo shoot, since you are up so early maybe you would like to come with us." Jason said and my dad nodded. I went to grab some orange juice. "Ok I'll go." I smiled. I ate something and then ran upstairs to get ready. I put on a white crop top and ripped jeans.  I went downstairs and the guys were waiting at the door. "Wow, gorgeous like your mother." My dad said blushing. "Ew dad that's weird." They both laughed. We went to the car and made our way to the studio.

When we arrived there it was 10am. We walked into the building and found some people at the reception area. We checked in and went into the studio. There were a few people in there. There was a guy, who looked like he was my age. He was playing around with his camera, I decided to talk to him. "Um hi." I smiled awkwardly. He looked up at me. He had gorgeous blue eyes. "Hey." He smiled. "Soooo what are you doing there?" I giggled awkwardly. "I'm just fiddling with this camera. I'm supposed to photograph a bit of the biebs for my homework." The Biebs? That sounds weird. "Why are you here anyway? I don't want it to sound rude I'm curious." He chuckled and so did I. "Well I came here with my dad and uncle because I have nothing to do at home." I laughed and waved to my dad who was looking at me. "Oh so Justin is your dad? So that must mean you are Arizona?" He smiled. I nodded. "I really like your songs. I was wondering if that was auto tune or if it was your actual voice." I smiled. "Well, there is always a little bit of auto tune in every music video. But yeah I can sing I think." I laughed. "Then go ahead sing something maybe, your dads part in lolly." He smirked. "You know how dirty this song is." I laughed I lightly nudged him, he just laughed back. "Go ahead miss Bieber sing it." He winked. "Wait, whats your name first of all." I asked him. "Leo Malik." He smiled. "Ok now sing." He laughed. "Throwing up a G note. Like I'm at a casino. I'm all fancy yeah I'm popping pellegrino
I'm in the El Camino when I pull up on the scene-o. You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the T.O. You messing with the clique though. Meet me on the 6th floor. Know you ain't a model. You should let me take some pics though (though), aha. Windows down, speakers loud. Look down at my sneakers now. Got so many features. Tell the creatures just to beat it now. I'm 50 for the necklace. Look down at my set list. Got your girlfriend at my crib. Watching Netflix, Let's just admit that I'm the bestest, guess this. You ain't never ever on the guest list" I finished and he looked shocked. "Ok, anyone can rap. Rapping is literally just quick speaking." I rolled my eyes then smiled. "But you do have a great voice Arizona." I blushed. He smirked. "Was that a blush miss Bieber?" He laughed. "Noooo..." we both laughed. Then it was time for him to start taking pictures of my dad and uncle. They both started doing random poses. I mean, that's what most of the photo shoots are like.