Part 28

Disclaimer: if you are a selenator or strongly support jelena I don't recommend reading this chapter. You have been warned please don't comment hate on this chapter.

My dad woke me up the next morning because, and I quote, "Jess woke up".

"Dad I was curious can you tell us about your relationship with Selena?" I asked out of curiosity.

He looked back at me and jess. "Yeah sure." He smiled and sat down.

"Well, I was madly in love with Selena. And I was doing everything to just be with her, I would always beg her to not break up with me. Her reaction would always be a smirk. Y/n noticed what was going on and one day she walked up to me and said to me. 'Justin leave her. She's using you just for attention and promotion for her talentless career.' Her words hurt me. I didn't admit it was the truth because I didn't believe it. At all actually. I was so annoyed at her, that I didn't talk to her or even turn up for concerts for a MONTH. Scooter knew that it was going to happen so just in case, he got Y/n to practice my parts as well. I ignored her: texts, calls, everything because I didn't want anything to do with her. Once I got a text from her saying 'Justin, I understand there is no way that you will read this but, I saw a man walking into Selenas house holding her hand. I wanted to get a closer look as to what was going on. I noticed they started to make out and he started taking her clothes off. That's when I looked away.' She then texted back with. 'I know you will read and not believe it. But I just want you to be happy and safe. And not heartbroken cuz a slut used you.' I did not believe it at all." I paused him.

"Why didn't you believe mom? She literally saw it with her own eyes." I said in shock.

"Because I was really dumb." He laughed. "Anyway." He cleared his throat. "I ignored her. The following week I decided to actually turn up to the concert. When I got there, I saw something like a shadow. Something, that did not even a bit look like a human. I walked up to it to get a closer view at this 'thing'. When I turned it around, I froze. I kept trying to see if I'm dreaming but sadly I wasn't. It was, Arizona, your mother. She looked like a shadow, yet she was as pale as a piece of paper. She looked like she didn't eat for at least a month. And that's when I realised, how much I mean to her and that she wanted to help me with all her heart but me ignoring her, lead to her not looking like a human."

He wiped a tear from his eye, that was starting to form. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Wait, if you say that mom was the love of your life, why did you hate her at one point?" I looked at him in confusion. "I mean you still found a way to each other. Unless I am Selenas Daughter." I said and looked down.

"No no no no no you couldn't have been Selenas daughter because, you are talented. And you don't use people. Also, it wasn't in our hands that we got back together. It was all in God's hands." He smiled.

"Of course you would mention god. I'm now questioning if I'm a daughter of a priest." I laughed. And he nudged me.

"Let's maybe go back to the story." He said and I nodded in response.

"So I asked her what was wrong she replied to me, in a very weak voice. "You". She said and then passed out but I managed to catch her. I took her to the dressing room and put her on the couch.

I heard Selena at the door. "Justin what are you and that slut doing in there?"

Just hearing her voice made me annoyed with her. I stood up and walked to the door. I walked out shutting the door behind. "What do you want?" I hissed at her.

"What's wrong Justin what did that whore do to you?" She tried to sound calm.

"The only whore and slut I see here is you. You destroyed me, you used me. And I fell for it. It's over Slutlena it's fucking over." I nearly shouted.