Part 24

I walked up to my mom and asked her. "Mom, why don't you hate Selena after what she did to you?" She just finished cleaning after the guests. "Well, we have to be forgiving-" I cut her off. "SHE NEARLY MURDERED YOU AND YOU STILL FORGIVE HER?!" She looked down. "I always try to hide my real feelings for her, but here's a story of what your father did to check if I love him.
*flashback Y/n's POV*
Me and Justin still weren't together. Him and Selena were still close, even after what happened with me and Sel. Ugh, I despise her. I was just sitting in my apartment minding my own business and then Kylie sent me something. "Read this" she wrote so I read it. And it said: it is confirmed! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are getting married this week! They went through ups and downs. Weronika Wolfe's and Abel Tesfayes. But they still were able to find love and were able to fall in love all over again. We can't wait to see what happens next!" I couldn't believe what I just read. I scanned back through the article to check if I read it correctly. It said in Bold Writing. Selena Gomez soon to be Selena Bieber. My feelings to Justin, were slowly coming back to me. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest. There was a photo of Selena and Justin kissing. I called Scooter to check if that's true or not.
W: is it true?
S: Whats true?
W: Justins and Selenas wedding?
S: sadly, it's true. They are getting married this Saturday.
I hanged up and dropped my phone. I put my head in my hands and started crying. I still couldn't believe what I just heard, it couldn't be true, Jelena is fake right? Why is this happening? Why do I have feelings again for my heartbreaker... wait, wasn't I the heartbreaker since I broke up with Justin because of drugs and prison? Probably. I heard a knock on my door. I went over to open it and saw Justin standing there. "What's up?" I said in a sarcastic tone, so that he doesn't realise I'm hurt. He passed me an envelope. "What's that?" I said confused. "Open it if you're so curious." He said sarcastically. I opened the envelope and read out loud. "Justin Drew Bieber and Selena Marie Gomez invite you to their wedding, this Saturday." I looked at Justin and he smiled awkwardly. I nodded and closed the door. I threw the envelope on my desk and went back to playing video games. Soon, I got a text from Kylie.
MyBabyKylie🥩: Did you get the invitation?
Me: yeah🙄
MyBabyKylie🥩: are you gonna go?
Me: well I probably have to, since me and Justin work together. But still.
MyBabyKylie🥩: I can tell you are hurt Y/n💜
Me: like someone once said "I found the love of my life... he didn't"
MyBabyKylie🥩:that's sad
Me: it explains my situation...
MyBabyKylie🥩: Y/n NO BAD THOUGHTS CUZ I PROBABLY KNOW WHATS HAPPENING IN YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW!
Me: Kylie it's ok. Let's just get this straight. Justin never cared for me, I was another person who worked with him. I was never special to him.
MyBabyKylie🥩: don't think like that.
Me: I got to go now I have something to do.
MyBabyKylie🥩: ok bye xx
Honestly I just wanted to be alone for a second. No texts. No phone calls. Just me and my thoughts.
*Day of the wedding*
I slept over at Kylie's. I had my dress on, makeup done ready to go. The problem was, I didn't want to go.
*Justins POV*
I was all ready for the wedding ceremony. I know Y/n didn't care about me, which is why I decided to go with Selena. To be honest it hurts to believe that I have to fake a wedding to see if the love of your life cares about you. Yes, the wedding is faked. There's nothing real in it.

We finally got to the "church" for the "wedding". Y/n was no where to be seen. I thought, maybe she's late. I waited for her to come but she didn't turn up. I went over to Kylie. "Where's Y/n?" I asked. "I don't have a clue. She just left my house and disappeared." She shrugged. We continued the "ceremony" since we were waiting for Y/n to arrive. But she was still no where to be seen. After 40 minutes, she finally arrived. She looked down and didn't look up even once. The "ceremony" finally finished. She didn't look at me at all, even when we got to the "wedding" place which was actually a nice little hotel. Well I say little you know what I mean, it was huge. I overheard her conversation with scooter.
S: "You know I think you would've been a better wife to Justin than Selena."
W: "I wish I was the one here in a white dress standing at the alter. But I heard someone once say. She met the love of her life, he didn't."
She said and ran to the forest nearby. I ran behind her. Also, in the hotel we actually got the owners to not make it wedding like, but normal like a party or something. She was sitting on a tree branch like 3 metres above the ground. "What's wrong babe?" I said and she looked down at me. "Don't call me that, you have a wife now." Suddenly I saw a tear whizz past me. "Y/n, I don't have a wife. And it's also not promo for her. It was kind of like a prank. I was checking if you still love me because, I can't live without you. And I can't marry a girl who isn't you." I made my way up the tree, so that I was sitting next to her. "Justin if you love her, if she's the love your life then marry her. I don't want to be standing between you two." I grabbed her chin and gently twisted her head in my direction. "What if you are the love of my life and not her?" I smiled. She still looked upset. I gently pulled her closer to me and gave her a kiss on her lips. "I love you don't forget that." I smiled, she smiled back. "Wait, how are we sitting on a branch and it still hasn't broken?" I was starting to get paranoid. I'm not having Y/n fall down and get hurt again. "It's a steady branch, even if you jumped on it, it wouldn't break. It's like a log." She giggled. "Ok Mother Nature lets go back to the party." I laughed, she gave me one last kiss and we went down the tree. You know how gentlemen normally help their ladies, well Y/n was the gentleman here cuz I had difficulties going down the tree.
*End of flashback Aris POV*
"So dad married Selena?" I laughed. "No he didn't. He just wanted to get me jealous." She laughed with me. "Hmmm Arizona Gomez. *shivers* no thank you I'm good." I laughed. "You would still be Bieber because you get the surname after your dad." My mom giggled. I twisted my head. "Really? In that case, get out." I laughed and mom pushed me off of my bean bag. "I gave birth to you I brought you up and you little piece of shi- and you bad child tell me to get out?" She sound mad but not seriously mad more like jokingly mad. We heard the door open. "Honey I'm home." Dad said. I shouted back. "And you don't need to say that out loud because, you live on your own. but you also love dressing up as other characters and talking to yourself." Everyone laughed. I heard dad run upstairs. "Is Arizona ours or Lizas?" He laughed. "Bieber, Look at her. Is this a Dobrik skin tone?" She said turning me towards my dad. "Well, I could be David's skin tone but not Lizas." I laughed. "She's definitely your daughter because of what she says."
"But she's also your daughter because, she has an amazing voice." We started to laugh. "Yep, you are definitely my parents." We heard little footsteps running towards us." Mom gave dad a death stare. "You left Erin unattended? And she walked up the stairs alone."
"At least we know she can walk." I laughed. My dad started to tickle me. "Hey, I wanna join." Erin said, standing in the doorway. "Then come over here" my mom said and Erin ran up to the bed nearly tripping. "Your fault if she trips." My dad said, mom just rolled her eyes. "LET THE TICKLING BEGIN!" My dad shouted and started tickling us.