Part 1- intro/beginning

Hey! My name is Arizona Bieber. I am 10 years old and I'm of course the daughter of Justin and Y/n Biebers. So you might be wondering what it's like to be the child of a celebrity. And honestly it is terrible like, there are people who bully you or you have fake friends. I only have one best friend and her name is Jessica. I also have a real friend (but not best friend) his name is Skyla. Oh and yes I did say that I get bullied, it's because I'm Arizona Bieber that's why. They bully me saying 'you're the reason Justin Bieber and Y/n Bieber stopped singing' here's a fact, before they knew I was going to be born they quit they music career. It's weird being the daughter of a celebrity though because, everyone knows who you are and when you like go out with your friends someone may come up to you and be like "hey Arizona I'm a big belieber I was wondering if we could take a photo?" Or something along those lines.

I told my dad I want to be homeschooled because of the bullying but he says that if the bullying continues I will get homeschooled.
Ok less about me.

My bestie is called Jessica Leanos and her parents are also celebrities Kylie and Diego. Fun fact, my mom and her mom were pregnant at the same time, the difference is I'm older but 2 today's. She doesn't actually get bullied, but she does stand up for me whenever I'm not able to defend myself. She's the bestest friend I could've ever asked for.

My other friend is Skyla Lee. His parents are once again celebrities so the three of us are in the same boat. His parents are Selena and Toby lee. For some reason my parents aren't very fond of his parents but they never really told me why. But he is a great friend I can't lie and he's actually quite cute as well.