Part 9

*Justins POV*

I was laying in bed, the next morning, thinking about yesterday. Should I forgive Toby? Although he was a dick towards y/n, and really damaged her emotionally. I don't know if I would be able to forgive him. I then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Ari at the door. "Dad can we talk?" She said in a sad voice. I quickly sat up. "Yes of course, come here." I held my hands out for a hug. She came over and gave me a hug. "What happened yesterday?" She said when burying her head in my shoulder. "I overreacted when Toby spoke to me that's all." I smiled weakly to her. "But what happened between you two?" I felt my shoulder start to get wet. "Ari what's wrong?" I said when I could hear her trying to cry as quietly as possible. "It's just that, you hate Skylas parents. You showed that yesterday. Do you hate him as well?"
"No I don't. The reason I'm not very fond of his parents is because, they harmed me and your mom." I wiped away her tears. "What did they do to you?" She said with a weak voice. "Well, Selena broke my heart so much that I nearly overdosed drugs and nearly got to prison as you already know. And Toby really hurt y/n. As is emotionally and psychologically if that makes sense." She shook her head. "Well he never wanted to go public with her, which really annoyed her. And when she did nearly go public he really got angry at her. And she had suicidal thoughts." I felt a tear drop from my eye. Ari gave me another hug and then left. A second later y/n came in. "You can't forgive him because of how he treated me?" I nodded. She sat next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "It's cute but like I think you should move on now." She smiled at me. "I know but it's hard." She laughed. "That's what he said." I laughed at that too. "Arizona is home so no Jerry today." I said giving her a kiss. "I know." She said when we pulled away. "I love you." I whispered. We heard Ari singing from her room. "She will be like us in the future." Y/n smiled.

*3 years later*
*Arizona's POV*

My parents started posting videos of me singing on the internet, so that hopefully they would find me a manager. I sang my dads songs, because why not?
It was Monday, and I was spending time with Karoline and Jessica. Skyla is still my best friend and we still see each other quite often. "Ari, I never heard you sing. Can you sing something please." Karoline made puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I rolled my eyes then laughed. "Lately you've been busy wondering if you miss me.  why did you go against me I just wanna know. how come you act so different talk to me I'll listen. all the love I'm giving don't act you don't know." I sang flatline. When I finished, Karoline was really surprised at it. "What?! How did you do that?" Just then, Karolines younger cousin came over, Wiktoria.
(Note from the author: Karoline is Kholes daughter and Wiktoria is Kendall's)
"Hey girls." Wiki said as she sat next to us. "Hey." I replied. "Have you heard Arizona sing?" Karoline said. "Well kinda. and I loved it." Wiki responded. "Yeah you will be a singer one day just like your mom and dad." Karol said. Which made me blush. I got a text from my mom then telling me that I should head home now. (We live close to each other).
When I got home, I saw my parents with someone sitting in the living room.