Part 8

*y/n's POV*

We got home. After Ari and I entered Justin gave Ari and hug and sent a smirk my way. And I knew that he was thinking about last night. I went to the kitchen and made some food for the family. When I was preparing some lasagna I heard my phone ding and I went to check it.

So yeah I was going to hangout with Kylie, first time in like 3 months

So yeah I was going to hangout with Kylie, first time in like 3 months. This was going to be fun.

When Kylie and I found each other, we first went to some shops to find some bits and bobs. After like an hour of walking around aimlessly, we sat down at a cafeteria. "Gotta love life." Kylie said with a giggle. "Yeah, as you get older everything gets more and more boring." I added. "Well at least we can still hangout together." Kylie said as she was sipping her coffee. "Yeah you're right." I smiled. "Like they say best friends forever." Kylie smiled back. A moment later we saw two girls walk past as in Justin's merch and look at us in a weird way. We giggled. "Remember when we would rock Justin's merch 24/7?" I asked with a laugh. "How can I forget." Kylie said and joined me with the giggle. Just when we were standing up I saw the same girls walk past as again and study us really closely. "You were right it is them!" The older one said. "Hey you two." Kylie and I said smiling awkwardly. Then they ran up to us. "Can we take a photo with you two please we love both of you." They said as they gave us both hugs separately. "I'm so happy I could meet you before death, even though you're not with Justin." The younger one said. "What?" I said loudly with a laugh. "I'm just joking I'm just joking." She said with a smile. "I just wanted to say that I really wanted to meet you before we forget about your talent." She said with a smile fading into tears. I gave her a hug. "What's wrong?" I said as I pulled away. "Nothing I'm just so happy to see you guy-"
"Finally I found you babe, Aris home right now. But I just wanted to ask you, when are you coming home?" Justin appeared from around the corner. Both of the girls were now tearing up at the sight of Justin. "Oh my gosh it's Justin Bieber!" The older one shouted. Justin started looking around and jumping up and down. "Where where where is he?" He said in his dorky voice. "Jay?" He stopped being weird and turned towards me. "Yes baby?" He replied. "What the hell did you take?" I laughed. "Miley" he replied and Julia and the two beliebers started laughing. "Baby." I walked up to him and caressed his cheek. "Miley isn't even a drug." I said and laughed. "I'm sorry the drug is called y/n Bieber." He said as he kissed me. Why is he so adorable? When we pulled away I asked him. "Who gave you permission to be this adorable?" I said smiling. "You" he replied and gave me another kiss. "You guys are so cute." The younger girl said. "Do you want a quick photo with the three of us you two?" I said as I turned to the girls. "What kind of question is that of course." The older one replied. We took a few selfies, then Justin and I went home to get ready for the barbecue. When we arrived home I got a text message from Julia saying that Lees are gonna come as well. Well this is going to be awkward.
Arizona's POV
When we got to jesses house once again today, we stayed most of the time outside since it was summer. When it was the evening, we went inside because it was starting to get colder. My parents pretty much did not talk to Skylas parents. Apart from my mom, she talked to his mom a bit. But dad did not even look at Skylas dad. "It's so awkward between them." Skyla said to me. "Why don't we help them get along a bit?" He added "oh no no no no no, Skyla that's a terrible idea." I said. "Why is it though?" Jessica then added. "Because we might make the situation worser and we will regret it muchly." She was right we will worsen the situation. The three moms had a lot of fun talking to each other. But dad only spoke to Diego the whole time and Skylas dad either stayed quiet or talked to Selena or Diego when Justin went to do something. I felt bad for him to be honest. My dad literally hates him. Then the drama started and all of us understood why My dad and Skylas dad don't talk to each other. "Why don't you talk to me?" Toby said. "You know why." Dad hissed at him. "Come on, can't we get along?" Toby then said. "Us get along hahaha your joke is hilarious. You hurt my princess, you did everything to make her first love a living hell." Dad said as he stood up from the table. Everyone went silent. "I never meant to hurt her!" He said standing up as well. Mom stood up to calm them down. "Look let's forget about the past and live in the present." Toby said. "Good idea Toby. Here's the problem, you might live in the present but, my wife will always have those memories from when you dated." He said and then turned to me and mom. "I think we should go now." My mom nodded and we thanked for everything and then left. "Justin what was that? Look I understand you don't want to talk to him, but at least ignore him then or something." Mom said when we were on our way home. "Wow I'm sorry that I tried to be a good husband, and actually tell him that my queen isn't a toy." I hate when my parents argue it's such and awkward moment. "Guys, can you not argue near me, I don't like it when you do that." I said adding a child voice. "Ok sweetie we won't then, did you have fun? I'm sorry we had to leave earlier." Mom replied. "Yes I had fun." I said smiling. The rest of the trip was in complete silence. When we got home I ran upstairs, since I was full and didn't want to anything. I went to my room and closed myself inside.