Part 15

*Arizona's POV*
1 year later

It was mine and Skyler's one-year anniversary. I still couldn't believe my crush asked me to be his girlfriend, and it had already been one year since that time. although Skyla has been weird for the past few months. I was going to meet him today in a forest. I walked there since it wasn't too far. I was walking for a while until I saw Skyla ascending in the distance. He was looking to his side, which was weird, but I kept it cool until I saw he was with someone. And not just any girl, but a girl. They were having a make-out session under the tree. I ran up to them on the grass on the other side, hoping they wouldn't notice me, and decided to listen in on their conversation."You're a fantastic kisser, Phoebe," he smirked."I know you told me that when we first started dating Sky a month ago," she smirked back.One month? Are you kidding me? "although you should get rid of that piece of trash." excuse me, who is she talking about? "I thought you liked her." are they talking about me? "I did until I found out she has a great boyfriend." I decided to walk out from behind the tree. "Excuse me, let me correct you: I had a boyfriend." You know what, Skyla? My parents were right; I should've never trusted you. That is why people should avoid their ex-partners lest their children suffer harm.I was raging. "Wow, I never knew your eyes went darker when you were mad." I rolled my eyes. "Well, if you weren't hanging around with prostitutes, then you probably would know." But anyway. "Bye, Skyla, go die in hell; this is the end." I screamed and then ran away.
When I got far from them, I collapsed on the floor and burst into tears. Why me? Why are those Lees the people I decided to meet? I was still crying, but I stood up to start making my way home. when all of a sudden, someone grabbed my shoulder. I sprang around, and through the tears I saw my dad. I thought I was dreaming, but no, it was him (he's not dead; I'm just surprised he's in the forest). I gave him a hug. I cried into his chest. He grabbed my waist. "What are you doing?" he asked in a weird tone. "Dad, you were right about the Lee household; they cannot be trusted. "Skyla cheated on me." I said, but he was still confused. "Dad?" He was surprised. I wiped my tears away to get a better view. He looked exactly like my dad. "Wait, who are you?" "You look exactly like my dad." I started backing away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. I was terrified. "Who are you?" I started yelling. "Why do you care?" he smirked. Then he studied me from top to bottom. "Aren't you a beautiful girl?" he continued smirking. I did not want to show any fear at all. "What's wrong with you? Who are you?" I screamed. "You are a fine girl, I must admit," he began pulling me closer to him, and I struggled to break free."Why do you want to leave, cutie?" I kept trying to rip myself out of his grip. "Leave me alone, you creep," I screamed in the end. "A small child who swears?"He shook his head and gripped my arm even harder. I was hoping for paparazzi to appear around the corner. And as if by magic, I saw the beautiful LED flashes, and that creep ran away. I looked toward the paparazzi and ran towards them. "Thank you so much for this," I said as I burst into tears. "What happened?" they started asking. Normally I wouldn't reply, but because this was a very bad incident, I had to talk. "OK, so this is the first time I'll talk and answer questions. OK, so I was going to the forest for mine and Skyla Lee's one-year anniversary. But I found out he was making out with a girl called Phoebe. I took a deep breath. "Then I was running away from the breakup scene and I ran into this guy who looked exactly like my dad." I continued talking about what happened, and the guys could not believe what they were hearing. When I finished, I told them I'd go home, and they nodded and agreed.
I walked into the house and ran straight to my parents, crying. "Baby, what happened?" My mother expressed concern. "S-Skyla cheated on me." My mom hugged me tight. "He has been cheating on me for the last month." I said I was still crying. "Arizona, I knew this was going to happen since you started dating him." My dad (I think) said it in a serious tone. "Dad?" I asked through my tears, confused. "yeah? What's wrong?" and so I decided to tell them my story. "Sweetheart, we are not letting you out of the house without a bodyguard till you are older, understand?" I actually wanted a bodyguard with me, to be honest. "I really like that idea." I said, looking down and seeing my tears drop. Both of my parents gave me a hug, and then I made my way upstairs. I got on my phone and began blocking Skype on all platforms. Instagram:Blocked Facebook:Blocked Twitter: "Blocked" should do for now. I completely forgot about IM. I soon received a message from him.

 I soon received a message from him

iMessage: blocked. 

How could I forget? And why is he even texting me? Like, just go to your Phoebe. I put my phone away and went on social media. A few of the people who loved when me and Skyla were together kept saying that the "rumors" weren't true, so I quickly tweeted saying that Skyla DID cheat on me and we are NOT together. It's so sad to see that people who you thought loved you never actually cared for you and used you, and when they said they did, it was just lies.