Part 3

Today was my last day of school before I got homeschooled. Jessica Skyla and I were in a music lesson. Ugh I hate music the teacher makes us do things that are really, you know annoying/ useless. Like when in the future will I be a bloody singer or anything I literally can't sing. Then again both of my parents can and my mom thought the same when she was younger. "Ok children, today we are gonna try to sing solo." Miss Taylor said to us. Fantastic. I love singing alone infront of the whole class(note the sarcasm). "Ok so we will sing fall by Justin Bieber." The whole class looked at me when she said it. I turned bright red in that moment and looked down. She put the words on the board and then started to call people randomly to the board. "Amanda Anderson" Amanda walked to the front and started singing. She wasn't too bad honestly she is quite good actually. After like five people she called me to the front. So I had to go Ugh well this is going to be embarrassing. "Well let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy he fell in love with his best friend when she's around he feels nothing but joy but she was already broken and it made her blind.
Everyone's eyes were wide open. Am I seriously that bad? When I finished, miss Taylor told me to stay after the lesson for a moment. Great, i am "very" happy and definitely not embarrassed. When she dismissed the whole class, she came up to my desk. "Ari you have a great talent in music." I was shocked I thought it was something bad. "Are you serious? I mean you can tell me it's sarcasm if you want."
"No, Arizona it's not sarcasm. Where did you learn to sing like that?"
"I don't really know, all I know is that both of my parents were singers." I said not knowing what the response will be. I saw Sky and Jess at the door mouthing "we're waiting for you".
"Ari, If you practice then one day you will make a career like your parents." I smiled to cover up the fact that I didn't know if I should believe her or not. I left the class and found Sky and Jess sitting on the bench next to the class. "Wow What took you so long?" Skyla said as he turned to face me. "Miss was talking about my singing. Did you guys like it?" I asked them. "We Loved it. But what did she say?" Jess said and Skyla nodded in agreement. "She said that if I practice I'll make a career like my parents." I shrugged. "You know what?" Sky said. "What?" I said with an annoyed voice. "She's right. You are really talented and you'll sing very well and you already can bloody sing." He said really fast. "Sing something for us Ari." Jess said. I rolled my eyes. " Fine, what song?"
"Common denominator." Both of them said at once. "Ok here we go." I took a deep breath and started. "Just a fraction of your love fills the air. And I fall in love with you all over again. You're the light that feed the sun in my world. I'd face a thousand years of pain for my girl." When I finished Skyla said. "Guess what Taylor was right when she said that you'll make a career. Damn Girl you're good." He said and I blushed. Here is a fun facts I actually have a small crush on Skyla. He gave me a side hug and said. "Was that a blush miss Bieber?" He said with a smirk. "Oh come on, I'm a human!" I said and both of them laughed. "Wow the famous Justin Bieber quote. This is how you can tell she is Justin's daughter." Jessica said. "Oi" I said as I nudged her.  "The next Justin Bieber." Skyla said and bowed in front of me. "I'm not a royalty the heck is wrong with you lee?" I said. "Nothing much Bieber." Skyla replied. "Your surnames are so short and easy to remember and then there's mine. Stevenson." Jess said and I giggled. "Well guess what not many people can actually spell mine. Either they spell it Beiber or Biber or anything else they can think of."
"Haha." Skyla said. "Hey you can't talk, your surname could be a bloody name." I said to Skyla.

Justin's POV

"Y/n?" I said "yes babe?" She turned around and gave me a peck. "Do you think we should tell Arizona about Skylas parents? And who they are to us?" I asked her because honestly, Ari could sense that we had a weird relationship with Skylas parents, but she didn't know why. "Jay, you know what I don't know."
"Well I need an answer yes or no?"
"You know what yes let's tell her." I nodded in agreement and then waited for our daughter to come home.
"Hey mom hey dad." I heard her in the hallway. "Hey Ari can you come here for a second we have to talk." She walked with her head down. "What have I done now?" She said not looking up. "You didn't do anything don't worry, we did that's why we need to tell you." She looked up finally. "Ok so I'm guessing you have noticed that me and your mom aren't really fond of Skylas parents." She nodded. "You sounds like my parents. Look Ari and Skyla aren't dating I think." Y/n said and giggled. "Anyway. So the reason we are like that is actually because. Both of them are our ex's.  And what I mean by that is Toby is Your moms ex and Selena is my ex." I said and tried to smile. But Aris face dropped. "For now please don't tell Skyla about it we're perfectly fine with him. He's a great friend toward you."
"So you don't like his parents?"
"I like his mom Selena." I nudged y/n when she said that and she laughed. "What about Jessica's?" She asked with a little hope in her eyes. "Kylie has been your moms bestest friend since she was two and then when Diego came into the picture your mom helped Kylie get him." I told her with a smile. "Ok." She said, stood up and then left the room.