Part 27

My dad came home earlier, but without mom. Liza and David left with their super nice daughter (Note the sarcasm). "Where's mom?" I asked him when he walked into the kitchen.

"She has an accident. She's in the hospital right now." He said breathing heavily as if he ran a marathon.

"What do you mean she's in the hospital is she ok?" I started to panic.

"She's fine, but I don't know about the baby." He said with tears building up in his eyes. WHAT BABY?

"DAD WHAT BABY?" I screamed which caused Erin to wake up.

"Told you She was fine." He laughed. Oh, haha hilarious my mom decided to pull a prank on me.

"Yep she's perfectly fine. I'm guessing she's coming out today." I laughed. But dad didn't. "So when?" I started getting worried.

"We don't know. She might have a sense of humour, since she is who she is, but no one knows when she'll leave." He said with a worried tone. Just then Erin ran in.

"Do you want to see mom?" He said. I nodded and Erin copied me.

We jumped into the car and made our way to the hospital. When we walked into the room I saw my mom their laying still. I walked up to her and sat beside her. "Hi mom." I said softly, which made her wake up.

"Hey sweetie." She sat up to give me a hug.

"What happened?" I asked her. She laid back down.

"We were in a car accident. It wasn't too bad but the car hit us from my side which meant your dad was, fine but I wasn't." She smiled weakly but I could see the pain in her eyes.

I saw dad holding Erin at the door. He put Erin down next to the bed and spoke to mom. "Is everything ok?" He asked while giving her a peck on the lips and then rubbing her hand.

"Yeah, it's better." Mom smiled. Get you a couple better than my mom and dad, they are real goals not them fake video goals.

"Should we leave you guys alone for a moment?" I asked while picking Erin up.

"No, no, no, it's ok honey." My mom smiled. I sat Erin on the bed.

"Mommy." She smiled and climbed her way towards mom. "I love you mommy." She smiled and snuggled into moms chest.

"Ouch. Honey this hurts but I see you learnt some English." She smiled and gave her a hug. "Can I stay alone with Ari for a second?" My dad nodded, took Erin and left.  "So when are you starting the tour?" She smiled.

"In a few months." I smiled back. "But, I do have a concert today. Also, happy Mother's Day mom." I smiled and lighting hugged her.

"Aww, thank you baby. I completely forgot." She smiled.

"And since it's Mother's Day, I decided to do the concert Mother's Day themed." I smiled. I looked at the time on my phone. "I think I should get going the concert is in two hours." I smiled and gave my mom one more hug.

"I'll watch it on this tiny tv here." She smiled, closed her eyes and faded away.

I walked outside and found my dad playing with my little sister. Seriously, the Bieber family is goals af. "Dad, we should get going. I have two hours to the concert." I said and he stood up.

"Ok, let's get going then shall we?" He smiled.

"We shall." I replied with a giggle.

When we got home, I ran into my bedroom and kept practicing songs. I suddenly heard my door open. "Hey sweetie, I hear that you're practicing favourite girl." Dad smiled and sat down on a bean bag.