Part 20

Jess and I agreed that because I am a child, I would not use the songs.I went downstairs to talk to my uncle. Why did I call him that? I WENT TO SPEAK WITH JASON.I walked downstairs, and all the adults were talking and laughing for no apparent reason, as is typical. They probably heard me on the stairs as I was walking down because they all turned towards me. "Hey sweetie, what's up?" My mom smiled. "The roof, the ceiling, my bedroom, my songs on leaderboards." I listed while everyone laughed. "Anyway, I wanted to quickly talk to Jason." I smiled. "Ari, call him your uncle." Mom said it in a serious tone. "It's ok, Wera." Jason smiled. "So what's wrong?" He said that as we went to my room to talk. "The songs you've written are great. The problem is, because I'm only 15, it's not right for me to sing the words, for example. Don't you stop, boy. "Jason, that song is too sexual for my age, but I love it." I smiled. "What about one last time?" He said that as my phone lit up with the name Skyla Lee. I quickly turned it off because I had forgotten I had unblocked Skyla."Who's that?" Jason asked. "My regret." I looked down. "Is that the boy you cried to me about when we first met?" He said this as he gave me a hug. I nodded with tears streaming down my face. It still hurts to this day. Well, it happened a few weeks ago. "He's the son of Selena and Toby?" I nodded. "You can never trust that family. I'm sorry, but it's true." He pulled away from the hug. "Anyway, let's change the subject, so what about one last time?" I wiped my tears away and breathed in deeply. "I like it, but when I'm older, I'll release those songs." I weakly smiled, and Jason smiled back. "Maybe I should get going now." As he stood up, he said."No, wait. "Can you stay for a little bit?" He smiled and sat back down. "Jason, can you text Skyla, please?" I smile. "You mean text him from your point of view?"
"However you like it." And so Jason started texting Sky.

" And so Jason started texting Sky

Jason gave me back my phone, and I reread the texts

Jason gave me back my phone, and I reread the texts. I had tears in my eyes once again, but this time I was laughing. "You are the best uncle anyone could ever ask for." I gave him a hug, and I still laughed. It's weird because I never wanted to know Jason or even talk to him. I mean, he was a criminal in Canada. Here's the thing: I have been to Canada once in my life. Yes, you read that right. My parents took me once to Canada, but they have been afraid to take me there ever since. But they never told me why... Anyway, Jason and I kept talking on the bed, and I sang him one last time the way I imagined a dangerous woman should sound. He loved it. "Where did you learn to sing like that, Arizona?" He smiled. "Well, I have a voice after my parents." I flipped my hair and laughed. Sky kept texting me the whole time, but we just ignored it. "Wow, look at the time, Ari." "Don't you have school tomorrow?" Jason said as he looked at his watch. Didn't my parents tell him I'm homeschooled? "Jason, I'm homeschooled. I don't go to school, if that makes sense." I shrugged. He laughed. "Anyway, Ari, I have to go now. Is that ok?" "Do I have permission to leave?" He laughed. "I grant you permission to leave my room. "Now get out if you're so desperate." I burst into laughter, and so did Jason. He laughed as he left my room. I grabbed my phone to see what Skyla said.

Sky: Ari I wanted to ask you something
Sky: I wouldn't mind if you stopped ignoring me and actually texted back
Sky: Arizona Bieber say something
Sky: I STILL LOVE YOU NOW RESPOND TO ME!
Me: excuse me you what?!
Me: after all you did to me after all the pain I went through because of you?
Me: oh wait I get it, Phoebe is still dating you and you are getting bored of her.
Sky: you finally responded!
Sky: no me and Phoebe called it quits if that makes sense. Aka we broke up.
Me: don't think I'll give you another chance Lee.
Sky: But I love you
Me: so what?
Sky: I thought we'd work things out.
Me: no Sky we won't work ANYTHING out. You were my first heartbreaker and I will not make the same mistake again because you "love" me.
Sky: Please Baby
Me: DO NOT CALL MY THAT MR SKYLA LEE! WE ARE OVER AND I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! UNDERSTOOD?
Sky: Fine, but don't come to me begging "Hey Skyla daddy, I want you back I take those words back. I love you more than words can express.
Me: Ew I would never call you that Skyla.
Me: also don't think that this will ever happen.
Me: Bye
Sky: you never know what the future holds.
Sky: bye then

He's absolutely repulsive. Why did I have a crush on him? I wish I could find a boy as nice as my father and uncle. I have my first concert tomorrow, so I'm really nervous and excited. In a few months, I am going on tour. I texted Jess.

Me:heyyy
Jess: hola mamacita
Me: Omg Jess 😂
Jess: how is my pop star doing?
Me: Skyla texted me...
Jess:WHAT?! Did you give him another chance?
Me: Jess in his dreams I would but not in reality.
Jess: I told him that you wouldn't want him back but if course "how do you know you aren't Arizona."
Me:😂😂😂 Hes unbelievable unbelievable.