"Now I'm left here by myself." I say rolling my eyes, and getting up. Ashanti lives with Kyro still, so yeah. I kinda feel bad that she gets leaved out of stuff and when she at Kyro's she really don't have anyone else to play with, but there's really nothing I can do about it. She not really my child. I have no say so on what he decides for her.

"Sassy." I say calling my puppy. She comes running in. "I forgot I can't bend over and pick you up." I say.

2 Months Later

"Kyree." I say shaking him as Ken, Kendrick cry they ass off. He rolls out of bed. "I got em' go back to sleep." He says. He ain't gotta tell me twice. He walks out the room. The babies still crying after a while. I get up going in the babies nursery not seeing them or Kyree.

I go downstairs seeing rock both of them as the bottles heat them up in the microwave. "Can y'all niggas chill out?" He asks them making me grab Ken. Kendrick is wearing royal blue, Ken is wearing baby blue. "He want his mommy." I say. "How you know?" He asks me. "Babies have different cries." I say rocking Ken silencing his cries.

"Guess you right." Kyree says getting the bottles out the microwave making sure it's not to hot. He hands me one. He picks me up with one arm, and puts me on the counter. I open my legs a bit letting him get between laying the back of his head on my shoulder as he feeds Kendrick. "You know breast feeding would've been easier." He says. "I know, but breastfeeding risk your boobs being flat." I tell him. "You breast fed Kacy, and Kalen. Yo titties got bigger did they not." He says.

"I mean yeah, but we could barely go out with them, because you didn't want nobody seeing my boobs out, and I didn't feel comfortable breastfeeding in front of nobody." I say. "Yeah you right." He mumbles as I look down at Ken. "This they last bottle of the night right?" Kyree asks me. "What time is it?" I ask him. "3 something in the morning." He says. "They'll be wanting another bottle by five. If not six." I say.

"We have enough time to have some sex?" He asks me. "I don't know. I'm sleepy." I say. "Aight." He says yawning. After we finished feeding them we put them back to bed. I went downstairs to clean the mess we made up. I feel Kyree wrap his arms around me kissing on my neck.

He bends me over as I wipe the counter of milk formula. He turns the seat of my panties to the side fingering me. I moan as I hear his clothes shuffling most likely him pulling his sweat pants down. I feel his erection come in contact with my clit. He sticks his dick in. "Mommy! Daddy! Can you come here!?" Kacy yells making me and Kyree groan, and the twins start crying.

"Here I come I come Kacy!" I say fixing my panties. I feel like i'm being punished right now. "Fuck!" Kyree says pulling his boxers, and sweats up. I go upstairs. "I'll get the twins." Kyree says sounding irritated. "OKay." I say going in Kacy's room.

"Yes Kacy." I say cutting her room light on. "I can't go back to sleep." She says before coughing. "When did you wake?" I ask. "When the babies started crying." She says. "Hold on i'll be back." I say to her. I go to the kitchen, and get some NyQuil.

"Here." I say giving her a spoon full. "You'll be sleep in a minute. Watch tv until the NyQuil kick in. Kapish?" I ask her. "Kapish." She says making me walk out, cutting her light off, and closing the door. "I got the twins back to sleep." Kyree says following me in the room, and closing our room door. "Hurry up before Kacy find something else to call us for." I say sliding my panties off and bending over the bed.

He slides in me, and starts in and out of me. He picks his speed up hitting my G spot. "Right there daddy!" I moan propping my leg up on the bed. "Aw Yeah!" I moan as he thrusts in and out of me. "I'm boutta cum!" I moan biting my lip. My body shakes as I cum on his dick. "Pull out." I remind him.