44.

ME AND MY FRIEND ARE WRITING A BOOK TOGETHER CALLED (Family Matters) go read on ImBackBhoo page. The THIRD chapter is where it gets good *btw*

Remember Tyrone is Kayla's dad, not Kaylee's*

1 Week Later...

KYREE

"Kayla what are you eating?" I ask Kayla as she eats some kind of candy. "I don't know I found it in my dresser when I was packing." She says propping her feet on my back. "It's hot in here." Kayla says fanning herself. "No it's not." I say as she pulls her shirt off sitting up.

"Baby it's hot in here." She says fanning herself. "No it's not." I say laying back on the bed. "I swear it is." She says continuing to fan herself. She gets up blasting the air. "I'm still up in here. Don't be blasting that air like that." I say to her. "Baby it's hot as hell in here." She says.

She lays on the bed with me as I watch Netflix catching up on Empire. Kayla lays her head on my chest.

....

"Kayla stop." I say as she grabs my dick through my pants. "I'm tryna watch tv." I say moving her hand. "Bae. C'mon." She whines. "We just got done a couple ago." I say moving her hand. She climbs on to my lap grinding on my dick.

"Baby c'mon." She says trying to pull my shirt up. "No. What's wrong with you?" I say laughing at her as she tries to pull my joggers down. "Because I'm horny." She says as I flip us over to where I'm on top, so I can control her more. "Why though? What's up in this candy?" I ask taking it out her hand.

I pour em' out seeing some candy, and woman viagra pills. "You over here eating viagra pills that's why." I say getting off the bed. "Baby come on!" She whines as she starts getting naked. "Oh my gosh." I say shaking my head.

.......

"I'm throwing this candy away." I say to Kayla. "Okay." She says half-way asleep as she dries herself off. I hop in the shower myself, and put on my boxers. I walk out the room, and Kayla sleep on the bed snoring. I cut the air on, and the lights off.

I lay in the bed, and Kayla rolls over wrapping her arms around me, and throwing her legs around body.

NEXT MORNING...

KAYLA

"They eggs are so good." I say as stuff my face with the room service eggs they gave us. "You wanna go to the beach today?" Kyree asks me. I nod my head as I chew my food. He sticks his hand in my mouth plate and eat a piece of my bacon.

"Your plate is over there." I say point at his plate. "k." He says. I grab my Mac book facetiming Kyro so I can talk to the girls. "Hello." Kyro says. "Hey." I say. "Wassup." He says. "Where's Kaylee, and Kaya?" I ask him. "School." He says. "Ashanti?" I ask him. "Sleep." He says. "Well call me back when she wake up." I say. "Okay." He says hanging up.

"He need to stop letting her sleep that late." I say closing my computer. "Okay well tell that nigga that then Kay!" Kyree says. "I can tell him what to do with his child." I say. "He asked you to mother Ashanti. That's yo child too." Kyree says looking at me irritated. "Kyree leave me alone." I say not trying to start an argument.

He rolls his eyes turning around and eating his food. "Nigga." I mumble under my breath making him look back at me. "What? I didn't even say nothing." I say rolling my eyes at him. He stands up dusting his hands. "Keep on talking shit under yo breath." He says towering over me.