43.

1 year later....

KAYLA

"I do." I say as I look Kyree in the eyes as we hold hands standing across from each other with the pastor in the middle of us. Yup bitches we're getting married RIGHT NOW! THIS VERY MOMENT HOES!

"And Kyree Corey do you take Kayla Carnell to be your lovely beloved?" The pastor asks Kyree. "I do." He says looking at me smiling. BLAH BLAH BLAH—BLAH BLAH BLAH. "You May kiss the bride." He says making Kyree lean down grabbing chin giving me a deep, passionate kiss making the boys cheer.

......

"Kayla why can't I come with you?" Kaylee whines. "Because it's my honeymoon." I say smiling at her. "But I wanna go to Fiji with you." She says. "Fiji. Is a book club where we read books, and look at documentaries." I lie to her to make her shut up. "Oh never mind." She says walking over to Kyro with Ashanti. "Bye mamas baby." I say to Ashanti playing a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye." She spits out. "Bye. I love you." I say. "I love you." She says. "Bye Kaya." I say picking her up. "Bye." She says playing a kiss on my cheek. Kyro never brought Grace back home, but she's still hanging in there. So at least she's not dead. I just wish he would Kaya see her.

"C'mon baby we gotta get to the airport." Kyree says grabbing my hand leading me into the limo. I get in along with him. "Bye!" I say out the window waving. "Bye!" They say back as I hear Ashanti crying. "We gotta two hour drive to the airport." Kyree says smirking at me making me smile back.

I climb into his lap. "I brought us some change of clothes in the back. Do you wanna wait til we get to the hotel or just let me eat it now?" He asks me. "I think me and you both know that answer." I say lifting my dress up. He helps me pulls it off.

He pulls me into a deep kiss as he takes my bra off. He wraps his arms around my waist as he kisses me while I grind in his lap. He slips his hands in my panties. He trails his kisses down to my stomach laying me down on the seat. He bites the band of my panties sliding them off with his mouth. This is something new.

He spreads my legs a bit sticking both of his fingers. I bite my lip as he paces me with his fingers sucking on my clit while placing his free hand on my lower stomach. I let out a light moan as I grip his hair grinding his tongue on me. I throw my head back as my legs start shaking. He holds my legs in the air as I try to close them.

I start breathing trying to hold my organsm, but he starts going faster. I let out a loud moan as I come in his mouth.

......

I laugh as Kyree picks me up bridal style. I wrap legs around as he takes our picture. "It's a video." He says. "Look. The sun shining on my ring." I say as I hold my hand up with my ring on it.

"We're married." I sang to him as I plant a kiss on his cheek then lips while the video ends as Kyro calls in. "Hello." I say answering the FaceTime call. "Ashanti wanna talk to you." He says turning the phone to Ashanti silencing her cries. "Where are you?" She asks me. "At the airport." I Answer her.

"When we you coming back?" She asks me. "In 2 weeks." I say. She doesn't really know her days yet. "Okay." She says. "Bye." She says laying her head on Kyro's chest. "Kyro please don't sleep in on the kids they gotta go to school tomorrow. I'll send you Ashanti's log in to ABC Mouse. Ashanti get your hand out your mouth." I tell her.

She tryna around where I can't see her face as she keeps her hand in her mouth. "Ashanti do what yo momma said." Kyro says to Ashanti. I see her put her hand down. "Love You Shanti." I say. "Love you too." She says looking at me. "Bye." I say smiling at her. "Bye." She says before hanging the phone.