49.

*Kayla in mm*

KAYLEE

I slide my shoes on tying them up as my phone goes off. I pick up looking at my Uber notification letting me know that it's arrived. I run downstairs putting my phone in my pocket. "Kayla I'm about to leave!" I yell opening the door. "Okay!" She says from the back.

.....

"Can I get a lemonade, and Coca Cola." I say to the waitress. "Do you want to order yet?" She asks me. "No not yet." I say as I wait for Jaden to come. "Alright I'll be right back with your drinks." She says smiling.

After a while Jaden walks through the door looking around. I look down at my phone as it goes with Kayla'a message on my lock screen. I open it seeing it say. 'Don't be doing nothing you ain't suppose to🙄.'

I feel Jaden kiss my cheek making me look up at him. "Why haven't you been answering my phone calls?" He asks me before even sitting down. "I gotta talk to you. But I wanted to do it in person." I say putting my phone down. "That don't mean you can't answer the

Phone though." He says with an attitude. "Okay. I just told you I wanted to talk to you in person so what would be my point in calling you?" I ask him. "You acting like we ain't got nothing else to talk about." He says. "We don't." I say. "What do you want to talk about?" He asks me as I roll my eyes.

"So I don't know no other way to say this but..." I begin to say but getting cut off by the waitress presence. "Here's your drinks. Are you ready to order yet?" She asks me as she sits our drinks on the table. "No not yet." Jaden says. "Alright call me when your ready." She says walking away switching her butt in the process. That shit is so annoying. Everytime I look around a hoe throwing they self on Jaden. Jaden is a darkskin, he's 6'2, with dimples, and straight teeth. "So you brought me here to break up with me?" He asks me. I sign as I look down at my fingers. I really don't want to break up with him honestly.

"I think we should take a break." I say looking up at him noticing his eyes are watery "For what? You talking to another nigga?" He asks me. "No." I say. "So what's the point in us taking a break? I don't get it! So what the fuck is the problem?" He asks trying to calm down. "Honestly it's because you pressured me to have sex with you." I say. "You love me?" He asks me. "With a passion baby." I answer as I lay my chin on hand, and elbow on the table.

"I love you too. So what's the problem in us having sex?" He asks me. "Because i'm 15. A freshman in highschool. I'm too young. I would've rather waited when I was 17. My sister was disappointed in me, and I could tell by the tone of her voice. She didn't even have to tell me. And I was disappointed in myself for letting you pressure me into doing something like. If you loved me why couldn't wait? I told you no the first time, and you was still bringing it up." I say as tears start to roll down my face. Jaden gets up wiping my tears pulling me out my chair, and bringing me into a hug.

He smells so good. "I'm sorry aight. If you don't wanna do it again I'm cool with that." He says wiping my tears. "Okay." I say as he leans down. I peck his lips. "I'm ready to go now." I say sitting back down. "I'm hungry." He says. "You know yo momma cooked today." I say rolling my eyes as I drink my sprite. "She hasn't been home. She on a business trip." He says. "Oh." I say as the waitress comes back over.

"Y'all ready?" She asks us. "Yeah." I say. "Can I get a spicy wings, and fries." I order. "And for you?" She asks Jaden. "What she said." He says. "Okay I'll be right out with your food." She says. "What you wanna do after this?" He asks me. "Go to your house." I say to him. I know Kayla told me she don't want me at his house, but she didn't say I couldn't go. "Aight." He says. "How you get here?" I ask him. "Uber." He answer. "Oh." I say