38.

*SHOUT OUT TO Nevaehglow FOR VOTING*

KAYLA

Months Later....

"You can't walk on that leg!" I yell at Kyree as I clap my hands. He is the most stubborn person I have ever met. He stays trying to walk on the leg he broke. He arms healed up, and so did his ribs but his leg is still broke and he think he's super man.

He started going to the gym and building his arm muscles back up, and

"I do what the fuck I want though." Kyree says. "Can you please sit down, and let me take care of you." I say trying to be nice to him. "No. I'm the man in this relationship. If anything I'm taking care of you." He says pulling me close to him as he sits down on he edge of the bed and I stand up.

"You sound sexist." I say to him. "I don't care." He says hugging me laying his head on my chest. "Can you please lay down on the bed?" I ask him. "No. I don't feel like laying down." He says. I grab him by his neck trying to push him back on the bed. He grabs picking me up by my leg. "Let my neck go. What you thought this was." He says as he lays me on the bed.

"You are so irritating." I say. "I don't care." He says. "I'm sure you don't." I say rolling my eyes. "But for real though mama I wanna take you out on a date tonight." He says. I bite my lip debating on if I should even let him out the house. "I guess." I say. "I wasn't asking." He says. "No for real you getting irritating." I say frowning.

"What Time is it?" He asks me. "7 something." I Answer. "Go start getting ready cause you know how long you like to take." He says to me.

.......

"Are you sure you wanna go out tonight?" I ask Kyree as he gets dressed and I do my makeup. "Yeah." He says as he gets dressed. I turn looking at him all dressed up. I squint my eyestalks him. I decide not to say anything as I finish my makeup. "You ready?" He asks me. "Yeah lemme Get my heels." I say.

I go into the walk in closet, and grab a pair of matching shoes. I slide in them, and walk out the closet. "Where are we going for real for real." I say. "We going." Kyree says grabbing the keys to the lambo since he wrecked the new car I got him for his birthday.

....

"Babe it's been like—half an hour since we've been driving where we going?" I ask him. "SIt back and enjoy the ride babygirl ." He says placing his hand on leg. "What do you have up your sleeve?" I ask him making him smirk. We pull up to a big building. "What is this?" I ask him as he gets out. He comes on my side and help me out. He steps back looking at me. "Damn my baby look fine as fuck tonight!" he says making me smile. I give him a hug. He picks me up bridal style carrying me to the building.

He opens the door revealing red, and white rose petals spread all over the gold marble floor. "Awe this is cute." I say smiling wide at Kyree. "I knew you had something up yo sleeve I just didn't know what it was." I say as he puts me down. "You like it mama? It's a candle lit dinner." He says leading me to big table with food on it.

"Oh bae! You got sopaipilla! And Tembleque! Those are my favorite." I say jumping up, and hugging him. Sopaipilla, and Tembleque are latino, and puerto rican dishes. "I thought that was cheesecake." He says pointing to the Tembleque. "That's coconut pudding with cinnamon on the top." I say laughing at him. "But I did tell them to step a little into the puerto rican culture." He says making me smile at him.

"You got all my favorite desserts!" I say looking around at the table.He pulls my seat out letting me sit in it, and taking a seat beside me. "Hand me some of that mofongo." I sang to him pointing to the mofongo. "The stuff with the shrimp on it?" He asks me. "Yes." I chuckle. "What is that stuff that got bacon on the top?" He asks me. "Baby that's not bacon. This dish is called pastelon." I say as he puts some on his plate.