27.

** SHOUT OUT TO onlinebabi FOR COMMENTING **

KAYLA

"Kaylee come on we're going to be late." I say. We are headed to the airport to go to Disney World. She comes downstairs excited. Kyree takes the suit case out my hands. "Open the door for me baby." Kyree says making me smile. I open the door letting him and Kaylee out.

I go out behind them locking and cutting all the lights off. I get in the car as Kyree starts it up. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Kaya!" Kaylee nearly screams. Kyree looks over at me as he pulls out. "Kaylee, Kaya isn't gonna be there." I say. "Okay!" Kaylee says. I shake my head.

We pulled up to the airport seeing all the expensive cars lined up in valid parking. "That's us." I say laughing. We get all the stuff situated before meeting with everybody else. "Hey G." I say hugging him. "Hey Kay." He says smiling at me. "Who lil mama?" G asks me looking at Kaylee. "This is my little sister." I say.

"Hi! My name is Kaylee!" She says smiling wide at G making me and him chuckle. "Hey wassup lil mama. My name G." He says smiling at her. "Like the letter G?" Kaylee asks him. He nods laughing. "Yeah. Like the letter G." He says.

The girl next to him clears her throat. "Oh yeah. This my baby mama Latoya." He introduces her. "Baby mama? We was just fucking last night when you told me you wanted a relationship wit me!" She snaps on him.

"Anyways, this is my other child's mother her name is Reina (RAIN•A)" He says introducing his other baby mother. "Hi I'm Kayla." I say. "Raina." She says in a soft voice. I look down a see a cute babygirl about Kaylee's age with a head full of hair. "Awe, she's so cute." I say crouching down to the lil girls level. "What's your name?" I ask her.

"Reign." She says in a soft voice. "Hi I'm Kayla." I say. She waves at me. "Hey my name is Kaylee!" Kaylee says to her. "I'm Reign." Reign says in a more comfortable voice. "Do you wanna be bestfriends?" Kaylee asks. Reign shrugs her shoulders. "Okay." Reign says holding Kaylee's hand.

I'm over here laughing my ass off. This brings me back to the elementary days. "This is Gino." Latoya says holding up her other son. Who also has a head full of hair but it's nappy. "Gimme my son." G says taking Gino from Latoya.

"Whatever." Latoya says rolling her eyes. "Why you didn't brush his hair. Look at how nappy his shit is." G gets on to Latoya. "Because I didn't have time. I was packing my stuff." She says rolling her eyes. "Shut the fuck up." G mumbles reaching to get Reina's hand and walking away.

Latoya shakes her head as tears come to her eyes. She rushes to bathroom before she starts crying in front of everybody I guess. I pick Kaylee up going over by Kyree Who was talking to one of the boys. "These white folks looking at us like why the fuck all these blacks here." Kyree says making me laugh.

"Kyree you said a swear word!" Kaylee says with her mouth gapped open. "Nuh Uh. I said duck." Kyree says turning to Kaylee. "No you didn't." Kaylee says. "Yes I did." He says laughing. Kaylee turns around. "Kayla look it's Kyree!" Kayla says tapping my shoulder. "Kayla, Kyree right here." I say looking at Kyree as he looks at the direction Kayla is.

"I know but I forgot his name. Look Kayla!" She says pointing towards the door. I look back and see Kyro with another girl on his arm. I roll my eyes turning around. "He for real." G says coming up to us.

"Yeah He for real. That's what his petty, childish ass do!" I snap putting Kaylee down. "Kayla you just said a swear word." Kaylee says. "C'mon Kayla." Kyree says grabbing me and taking me and Kaylee to the food court.
"Why you take me over?" I ask Kyree putting Kaylee down. "To calm you down. And I'm hungry." He says before ordering himself some food.