34.

Kyree in media 🤤💦

Months Later...

KAYLA

"Bae I wanna go on a date tomorrow." I say to Kyree as I cuddle up beside him. "I can't I gotta go to the trap." He says as we watch Netflix. I smack my lips and shove him away from me. "What you doing?" Kyree asks me. I move the pillow off my lap getting up and walking upstairs. "Bae!" He yells from downstairs.

"Don't Bae me!" I say slamming our room door. I grab our remote starting to flip through channels. I hear him coming up the stairs. He opens the door. "Why you been walking around with a attitude lately? You pregnant again?" He asks me touching my stomach. I shove him away from me. "What do you expect you just turned me down because you have to go to the trap!" I snap on him.

"Without me being at the trap you wouldn't be safe, and you wouldn't dressed in no damn Burberry, and Versace now! So when the money start running low don't say shit to me!" He yells at me. "Okay! You can go! I'll find another nigga to occupy my time with!" I yell at him. "Say dat shit one more time! I dare yo ass to!" He snaps coming over to my side of the bed.

"What you gone do?" I ask him as I stand up on the bed so I can look down on him. "Imma leave yo ass for real!" He says surprising me. "Well you do that, you haven't spent any time with me since we moved down there. You not being here won't be nothing different with you being here anyways!" I yell at him. "You not understanding that if I wasn't spending so much time down thea' you would be dead my nigga!" He says yelling in my face.

"Nigga!?" I say before slapping him. "Nigga you better not ever call me a nigga again in your damn life!" I snap. "Bruh If you slap me one more gin' Kayla I swear to God Bruh." Kyree says closing his eyes tight. "What you gone do?" I ask him putting my hands up on my hips waiting for him to answer.

"Mane Bruh I'm so tired of yo bullshit you on!" He snaps walking out. "I'm not on bullshit! You never pay me any attention nor do you spend time with me!" I say walking behind him. "So real shit the whole time I been down here I haven't spent time with you?" He asks me turning around. "When I was healing and then your ass started going back to the trap!" I yell at him.

"Aight I ain't bout to argue witcho ole dumbass. If you think I'm too busy leave my ass then. I really don't give a fuck nomo." He says turning back around and walking away breaking my heart. I turn around walking back into our room. I grab my keys off the tv stand and go downstairs. I walk out the door slamming it closed in the process.

I get in the car and cover my hand with my face as I cry. I put my knees to my chest crying some more. This cannot be real. I start the car up as the door swings open. Kyree comes out and try to open the door but I lock them. I roll the window down. "What." I scream at him. "You not leaving here with my new damn car. Getcho ass out my shit!" He snaps.

"I bought this shit for you! Fuck you!" I say rolling the windows up. "Kayla don't leave Put this yard with my shit!" He says standing infront of the car. "Move!" I yell out the window. "Get out my Shit!" He snaps. I start press the gas knocking him down then pulling out and leaving.

I turn the car off and get out. I go up to Kyro's porch knocking and ringing the doorbell. "Mane What the fuck!" Kyro yells swinging the door open. "Oh my bad." He says with a grunt.
"What's wrong with you?" He asks me. I cover my face starting to cry again. I feel him wrap his arms around me. "Come in the house it's cold out." He says I walk in the house letting him close it behind me.

"He said he didn't give a fuck about our relationship!" I cry on Kyro. "Kyro be real with me is he cheating on me?" I ask him. "No no that I know of." He says. "What happened?" He asks me. "I told him I wanted to go out, and he sis she had to go to the trap, so I got mad at him. And he told me if he's too busy that I should just leave!" I say as my hands shake. I slide down the wall as I continue to cry.