19.

KAYLA

I wake up to strong, muscular arms wrapped around me. It's Kyro. My hair is everywhere, my legs are wrapped around his waist, and my arms are wrapped around his neck. His lips are resting my neck along with his head. he has me scooted up closer to the headboard. His hand is my ass. I can't even lie..I'm wet just by feeling and looking at him.

I shake him. "What Kayla?" He asks in a soft voice with his eyes still closed. I think long and hard if I want him to get up. "Nothing" I say. He grips my ass and kisses my neck. "What are you doing up this early?" He asks moving his hand up my back. "Nothing" I say.

He flips us over to where he's on top of me between my legs. This time I actually want it though. He looks at me. He starts grinding between my legs. I'm wet as fuck right  now. "Let me eat it" he says in my ear. I shake my head no. "Get out my room!" I tell him pushing him off of me.

"Huh?" He asks. "Huh nothing! Get the fuck out my room!" I semi-yell. "For what?"  He asks looking at me confused. "Nigga the only thing you wanted from was some pussy! Get the fuck out my  room! Get the fuck out my house! Get the fuck out my life!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I'm so tired of being fucked over and letting people do that shit to me. I've been getting away from this shit all my life so i'm not letting him fuck me over too. "Kayla what the hell you talking about?!" he yells back at me. "Get out!" I say shoving him to the door. "Kayla you doing to much! I don't want you for your pussy! I been made it clear I wanna fuck with you strong! Ion know who fucked you over, but i'm not them! Kayla I swear to God! You want me? I'm here! I got your back! I'm here for you! You want a shoulder to cry on? I'm here! I'm not gone fuck you over Kayla! You just gotta  trust me!" He yells towering over with sincere in his eyes. I break down crying in his arms.

"I'm sorry" I sob. "You all good" He says hugging me back. "You gotta get dressed I wanna take you out today" he says. I really don't feel like celebrating my birthday today but I guess. I nid wiping my eyes.

I washed my body and my hair. I dry myself off and put my lotion and baby oil on. I put on my Kale crop top that ties in the back, my green looking breathable sweater on, matching shorts, my brown gladiator sandals. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I walked out the bathroom running my fingers through my hair. I see Kyro all dressed up. He looks up from his phone and smiles at me.

"You ready?" he asks looking me over. "Yea" I say nodding. "C'mon" He says grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs. I see Kyree dressed up too. "nigga I told you I wanted to take her out" Kyree says mugging Kyro. I roll my eyes at him. He signs turning around to Kaylee who's dressed up also. "You going with your big sister or staying with me?" Kyree asks Kaylee. "Stay with Kyree!" Kaylee says pointing at Kyree. I'm not even mad. "Okay" I say kissing her cheek.

Grace comes downstairs but she's not dressed though neither is Kaya. "You look cute babe" Grace says smiling at me. "Thank you Kyro is about to take me out" I tell her. She nods smiling wide. The room  falls quiet as everybody eyes go on me. I look at Grace as she starts squeling. "What?" I ask giggling. "Your blushing at the way Kyro is looking at you" Grace says smiling. "No I'm not" I mumble covering my face with my hands.

Kyro removes my hands from my face and hugs me. I hug him back laying my head on his chest. "Bruh i'm taking Kaylee out" Kyree says getting up shaking his head. He puts his shoes on. "where yall going?" I ask. "I need to know" I add. "Park" He say walking out with Kaylee and slamming the door. "You ready?" I ask Kyro looking up at him. "Yea let's go." He says picking me up bridal style and leaving out.

KYREE

I walk into the house with Kaylee after seeing Kyro and Kayla leave. "hey I thought you were taking Kaylee out" Grace says. "Naw" I say shaking my head. "What's wrong with you?" She asks shifting her hair to one side. I shake my head. "Nun" I say signing. "Tell me." She demands crossing her arms and glaring at me. "I'm not obligated to tell my problems and business to you" I say looking at Grace like she out her rabbit ass mind.