54.

I spoil y'all so much 😂❤️🤷🏽‍♀️ Comment frfr, because this chapter is 10,0058 words

and I'm not talking bout the same people either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEMME TELL YOU NOW--KACY, KALEN ARE 5 YEARS OLD. ASHANTI IS 6

_________________________

KAYLA

"Kacy, and Kalen Corey." I say. I'm checking the kids out today, so I can spend some time with them. As soon as they get out of school I get them something to eat, and then they go to Kyree's while I work on the boutique wardrobe with Kaylee. By times I pick them up they should already be in bed, or they'll already be sleep.

"Mommy!" Kacy says coming up hugging my legs. Kalen runs up to me doing tHe same. "Hey babies." I say signing the chart, and walking out with them. "Y'all wanna go to Chuck-E-Cheese?" I ask them as I buckle the seatbelt. "Yes!" Kalen says surprising me. "Is daddy coming?" Kacy asks me. "Um. Daddy is at work right now Kacy." I say pulling out.

"Oh." She says sounding disappointed. "What have my babies been up to?" I ask them. "We had a field day, and we played outside at recess all day!" Kacy says. "You have fun Kalen?" I ask Kalen. "Kalen was sitting in the corner by his self mommy. Of course not." She says.

"Kalen why weren't you playing with your friends?" I ask Kalen as I stop at a red light. "He doesn't have any mommy." Kacy says as Kalen looks down at his hands, and start crying. "Kacy don't say that." I say leaning back and wiping Kalen tears. "Don't cry Kalen you gone make mommy cry." I say as my eyes get watery.

"Stop crying Kalen." I say as I pull into McDonald's driveway, and pulling him into my lap. "He was crying at recess too mommy, because this boy named Javion was talking about him, and I hit him and he pushed me on the ground." Kacy says. "Who the hell—Who the heck is Javion, Kacy!" I ask her.

"He pushed you!" I ask her again. "Oh it's okay mommy Kalen beat him up until the other boys started hitting him too. Mommy one of them messed Kalen white Burberry shirt up because he stepped on him. But the teachers didn't see it because we were by the swings." Kacy chatters as my eyes goto Kalen zipped up coat.

"Stop crying Kalen. Get in your seat real quick." I say in a soft voice. He gets off of my lap getting back in his seat. "Buckle your seat belt Kalen." I say pulling out of McDonald's driveway. I start speeding down the road soon making it to Kyro's place. I tried to check Ashanti out to, but he took me off the list.

I pull in the driveway seeing him walking out closing the door behind him. He probably going to get Ashanti out early. I roll my window down as he walks up to my car. "I need you to watch them. I gotta go talk to Kyree. I'll be back to pick them up." I say. "What's wrong with you? What happened?" He asks me. "I'll tell you when I get back." I say as he takes Kalen, and Kacy out the car. He closes my door making me swerve off.

When I pull up to the trap I get out slamming my car door. "Kyree!" I say busting through the door making everybody in there look up. "He in the back with Roscoe." Chance says coming out from the back. "You good?" He asks me. "You gone have to get out my way real quick." I say pulling him out my way, and walking to the back. "Damn it's like that." I hear him say.

"Kyree!" I say opening the door to Roscoe's office. "Yeah." Kyree says turning around to me. "I'm boutta beat somebody's kids up, they got me fucked up!" I say making him walk over to me. "Calm down. What's wrong with you?" He asks me. "Some lil bitch ass kid at the twins school been bullying Kalen!" I say. "I know. Kacy told me." He says nonchalant.

"What you mean you know! Why you didn't tell me!" I say pushing him hard in the face. "I told him to beat the nigga ass." He says. "That don't give you a reason not to tell me! I'm his parent too! You telling him to fight got him jumped, they stepped on him, and pushed Kacy down!" I scream at him. "They what? They pushed Kacy?" He says sounding like they got him fucked up.