48.

NEXT DAY...

KAYLEE

"You got it?" Kaya asks me as she poses an off guard for the picture I'm taking. "Yeah." I say handing her her phone. We're on there beach, and Kaya is really confusing me. Because she has on a two piece bathing suit, but when I read her text messages from what I know she's not the feminist, but she keeps her nails, and feet done. But she dresses like a damn tomboy.

I guess she bi. "Kaya who you trying to show out for with this two piece on?" I ask her making her smack her lips. "Stop playing foo." She says walking off shaking her head. Kaya started her period in the 5th grade so she's not fully grown on the body, but she's getting there. Grace use to have a perfect body, and I think Kaya's body is getting like Grace's

"Leave her alone." Kayla says as she sits the beach chair letting Kacy, and Ashanti play in her hair. "I was just playing." I say sitting on the chair with them. "This chair is gone break." Kayla says. "Probably is." I say as I stare at how stupid her hair look.

Kyree walks over with Kalen on his neck. "He finally let you touch him." Kayla says smiling at them. "Yeah. Why y'all sitting down? Y'all woke me up early to get ready so we can drive here. We here, and y'all doing shi— Nothing." He says. "Daddy I'm braiding mommy's hair." Kacy says. "This ain't a braid Kacy. You got yo momma looking like a Wili-beast." Kyree says making me laugh.

I can tell he still sleepy he over here snapping, and talking about folks. Kayla tries to kick him in his leg but he grabs it. "Keep yo feet to yo self." Kyree says smacking close to her butt on her thigh. "Daddy! I'm not talking to you anymore!" Kacy pouts as she gets up the beach chair. Here go her dramatic ass again. "See you over here getting her started." Kayla says picking Kacy up.

"C'mere Kacy." Kyree says holding his arms out. She stomps her foot at him as she crosses her arms as tears roll down her face. He picks her up throwing her over his shoulder as she cries even more while he walks off with her.

"Next time I'm leaving him at the hotel room." She says as she takes her hair down. "Kaya is off this week." I say trying to hint her. "Ashanti come here." Kyro yells from a couple feet away. "Okay!" Ashanti says getting up running over to him. "Kaya is always off. That's how Kaya is. It's her character trait." Kayla says with a shrug as she takes her hair down.

"I know but like off. Like I can't explain it." I say. "What?" Kayla asks me. "Like her reference." I say. "What you mean reference?" She asks me. "Like reference as in what she like." I try to explain. "You mean if she like boys or girls?" Kayla asks finally catching on. "Yeah." I say nodding. "What you trying to say?" She asks me.

"Do you like she like girls?" I ask her making her look at me stupid. "Kaya not gay. That girl keep her nails, and feet done. Look at what her big booty ass got on now." Kayla says pointing at Kaya as she picks Kalen up pointing out into the sea. Kaya got on a 2 piece bathing suit that shows off her body I'm surprised Kayla let her wear it.

"She could be bi you never know." I say as I lean on my elbow on the beach chair. "She not gay." Kayla says shaking her head. "Yes she is." I blurt out. "How you know?" She asks me. "I looked her text. Kayla I swear she gotta whole girlfriend!" I say as Kayla looks at me unconvinced. "Show me." She says. "I can't because I don't want to get her in trouble." I say making her raise a brow

"What was she talking about for her to get in trouble?" Kayla asks me. "Nothing." I say shaking my head. "It's something." She says getting up. "Okay, okay! She had kissed a girl." I partially lie. "You lying. I don't believe it." Kayla says as she sits back down. "Okay I'll find a way to show you." I say as my phone starts ringing. I grab it seeing Jaden's name run across the screen of my phone.