33.

WHERE THE COMMENT GANG AT??!!

8 months later...

KYREE

I look hear a groan making me shoot my head up seeing Kayla with her eyes opened a little. "Kayla!" I say standing up to make sure I'm seeing what I'm seeing. Yup. Kayla made it.

[we were in the waiting room, after the lady told us we had to leave so they could zip her up, and send her to the morgue. I shake my head as tears continue to rush down my face. "Sir!" One of the nurses scream busting through the door. "She's not dead!" The nurse says. "Where She at?" G asks. "They trying to get her breathing better, but when you are allowed in there 10 times out of 10 she'll be in a coma." The nurse says.

....

After a while they let us go in the room with her 2 at a time. But we snook Roscoe in along with me and Kyro. I'm so glad she not dead. The nurse walks in with something in a jar. "What's that?" Roscoe asks the woman. "This is the fetus of your baby. I'm so sorry it didn't make it." She says fanning her eyes. I'm frozen right now. "Kayla was pregnant?" Roscoe asks me. "Yeah." Kyro answers for me. I can't even talk right now. The lady come over handing me the fetus in the jar and walking out in tears.]

"Stop, I gotta headache. Get that light out my face bae." Kayla groans putting her hands over her eyes.

"K." I say cutting the light out. I step out in the hall calling for a nurse before one of em' walks in. "Your finally up, miracle girl." The nurse says smiling wide at Kayla. Kayla looks at her before glancing at me and shutting her eyes again. "Alright then." The nurse mumbles.

Kyro walks through the door with Roscoe handing me a bag of McDonald's. "What's going on?" He asks nodding his head to Kayla and the nurse. "She just woke up." I say smiling a bit. He goes over by the bed. "She don't look woke." He says drinking from his drink.

"I'm woke crybaby." Kayla says to him looking over at him. "Oh shit Kay!" He says looking surprised making the nurse chuckle. "Stop I gotta headache." She groans holding her head. "Yeah, we'll get you some medicine for that." The nurse says finishing up with Kayla and gathering her things. The nurse smiles at Kyro winking at him before walking out.

"I tore her shit up last night." Kyro says smiling wide while shaking his head.

"How you feel?" Roscoe asks her. "Like shit." She groans. "I feel like I have a year long hang over." She says. "You kinda do..you were in a coma for 8 months." I say to her. "Damn.." She mumbles. "Come lay by me.." She mumbles trying to scoot over. "Stop before you hurt yourself." I say slowly moving her over before laying beside her.

"When will I be able to move again—I feel so stiff." She says as she lays her head on my shoulder. "I don't know we gotta ask the doctors." I say. "Where's Kaylee and Kaya?" She asks me. "At school." I Answer. "I hate I missed her birthday." She says sounding hurt. "You couldn't do nothing about it..she understands." I say.

"No she don't..She was crying the whole time while she laid in bed on me." Kayla says rolling her eyes. "Kaya birthday next week." I say changing the subject. "Thank you for reminding me." She says wrapping her arm around me before hissing. "Kayla you can't move around like that." I fuss at her.

"I don't care..I want to be under you." She whines. "Stop. Before your hurt yourself for real." I say to her. She rolls her eyes getting off of me. "I want some." Kayla says to Roscoe as he starts to bite his sand which. He looks up at her. "Kayla I haven't ate all day." He says sitting his sand which down.