12.

3 Weeks Later...

KAYLA

Lately I've been feeling lonely. Aunt Jackie isn't here majority of the day. So it's just me, Joseph and Kaylee. And he brings that Mya girl and fucks half the time he's here.

My mom and Jerry broke up and he kicked her out his house that he bought for the both of them to live in. So she's moving back here today.

I hear the doorbell ring. I go downstairs and look through the peep hole. It's her. I open it. Her hair is all over the place and she looks horrible. "Bitch move!" She says pushing through with her bags.

I'm shocked right now my own mom called me a bitch. I ignore her running upstairs. All she's about to do and start back dating now that Jerry is gone.

I'm in my room right now, drying off from getting out the shower. I put slide into my Nike spandex shorts and a long sleeve croptop.

I go downstairs seeing my mom in the living room eating. I go into the kitchen and see the dishes in the sink. She didn't even cook for me. I sign. I'm not even hungry.

I go to the fridge and grab me a caprison. I go back up to my room. "Hungry" Kaylee says rubbing her stomach. I sign. I really don't feel like going down there again.

I pick her up going downstairs with Kaylee. "Hey momma!" She yells running over to my mom hugging her making her drop her food. "Stupid son of a bitch!" She yells at Kaylee making her burst into tears.

I grip the chair trying to keep calm. I go in there and pick Kaylee up as she cries. "She said a bad word" She cries. I did Kaylee some noddles and went upstairs with the bowl.

"Kayla bring your ass here!" I hear my mom yell. "Don't waist that on my bed" I say to Kaylee before leaving out the room and going downstairs to my mom. "Yes" I say.

"Clean this shit up!" She says throwing the roll of paper towel at me. "I'm going out" she says going upstairs.

After I cleaned it up I went upstairs and took me and Kaylee a bath. I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow but if my mom is here I sprinting out the house.

I wake up to somebody snatching my hair. "Go make me breakfast for 2" my mom says. I scratch my head and get out of bed. "Get some fucking clothes on I got company" she scoffs.

She seems more bitter than the last time I saw her. I put on some pants and Nike just do it t-shirt.

I go downstairs to see a random man in the kitchen and my mom sucking him off. He grips her hair booming her head father down. I run back upstairs. She so fucking nasty.

I see Kaylee watching tv while rubbing her eyes and her hair all over the place. I laugh. Her curly hair is so cute. I go into the bathroom and grab the hair bucket.

"Yo rubber band popped mama?" I ask grabbing her and placing her at the end of the bed. "Yes Kayla" she says nodding. I laugh grabbing the black gel and yellow brush.

I start doing her hair. After I put it in 2 puff balls. I take the rat tail comb, edges brush, and edge control. "No!" She whines. I don't know why but she hate getting her edges laid. After I got done she got back up on the bed.

I was planning on taking her too daycare and doing her hair after she got out. So I gotta get her dressed. "Didn't I say get your ass in here and make breakfast" my mom snaps coming through the door.

"But you were.." I say. "I don't give a fuck what I was doing!" She yells cutting me off. "Yes mam" I say getting up. I went downstairs and cooked some eggs, bacon, and pancakes.