51.

Should I make an Instagram account for Ups And Downs: Cant Run From Pain?

Should I make a story for Theo, Kyree, and Jayda?

Read more to find out what I'm talm bout....

______________________

1 week later...

KAYLA

"Kyro!" I yell from the guest room. "What?" He yells back. "Can you come rub my back?" I ask him. "Yeah." He says walking in while looking down at his phone. He plops down on my bed.  "Come rub my back!" I whine. "I don't feel like it. Let Ashanti do it." He says. "No Ashanti be doing all the extra." I say making him chuckle, and start rubbing my back.

"Can I use your phone to text Kyree?" I ask him. "He ain't answering yo text?" Kyro asks me. "I haven't texted him unless it's about the kids. I dropped my phone, and I don't know where it went." I say. "Here." He says handing me his phone. I text Kyree to bring tHe kids over so I can see them.

"Why you haven't talk to him?" Kyro asks. "He puts his hands on me. I have nothing to talk to him about." I say. "The nigga didn't meant to." He says. "Shouldn't I be telling you that. You the one who pulled a gun out on him. Don't try to flip nothing on me." I say. "That's not the reason I did it though. Yo nigga is really stupid. I was mad about the fact he pulled Kalen away from you. Knowing that lil nigga can't sleep without knowing you in the House.  That night spiteful . He need to grow the fuck up." He says shaking his head while pulling out his pre rolled blunt.

"Uh Uh. Don't be smoking around me. That shit is too loud. You had my hair, and clothes smelling like that." I say. "Guh no it didn't." He says lighting the blunt. "Yes it did. I had to wash my hair. Stop you gone make my hair smell like loud! Damn nigga what the hell you be smoking! That strong ass shit." I say getting up, and hitting him in his arm.

"I thought you couldn't get up." Kyro says. "My back is fine. Ive just been faking it for a couple of days." I say sitting up. "Don't call me no more." He says getting up. "No! I'm sorry." I say laughing, and jumping on his back. "Nah Get off me. I'm mad at you. Move." He says.

"Daddy I wanna get on." Ashanti says coming in the room making Kyro pick Ashanti up. I hear the doorbell ring making me get down, and go downstairs. I open the door seeing Kalen, and Kacy at the door along with Kyree behind them.

"Hey mommy!" Kacy says hugging me. "Hey kk. Hey baby boy." I say picking Kalen up. He lays his head on my chest wrapping his arms around my neck. "You sleepy?" I ask him. "He don't sleep at night." Kyree says. "You sleepy Kalen?" I ask him seeing his eyes closed.

"Answered my question." I say taking they suitcase out Kyree's hand. "Mommy Kalen got in trouble for sleeping in the classroom!"
Kacy snitches. "I know. The teacher called me." I say going upstairs hearing Kyree behind me. I get to the guest room, and pull the covers back trying to lay Kalen down. "No!" He says starting cry as he hangs on to me. "I'm just putting you in the bed." I say to him. "No!" He says.

"Alright." I say. "Lemme talk to you for a quick second." Kyree says closing the room door. "Kalen Get in the bed. I'm right here." I say making mf him let go. I pull the covers up to him. "What?" I ask him. "Let me take you out to dinner tonight to make up for me putting my hands on you." He says.