"I can't do that." Ayato kicked the cell bars, rattling his room. Callum removed his hands with an angry face. "But," He knelt down and took off his bag, unzipping it. "I know you've had it rough in here." He took out a lunch-box from it, and handed it to Callum through the bars, showing a genuine smile of sympathy. "You look really ill. Eat up."

"..." Callum narrowed his eyes and unzipped the lunchbox, and stared at the food. Growling that he gave in for food, he tore open a packet of crisps and started to eat like a wolf, chomping down on what should be common food. He didn't leave any crumbs behind, and lapped up every last bit. "...thanks for the food." He muttered, tossing the trash back to Ayato, and taking the sandwich box out. He started to eat the peanut butter and jelly sandwich, facing away from Ayato, who was smiling brightly at Callum.

Wearing a brown suit, Zak leaned against the wall next to a brown door, tapping away on his phone. Running a hand through his green hair with yellow streaks, he sighed.

"It's been ten minutes... where is she?" He muttered coldly, reading through text messages. Zak looked through them, his eyes slowly squinting at them with anger. "Damn it, she held me up didn't she? This blows." He turned around and kicked the wall hard, before the door opened. His closed eyes opened, seeing strands of lilac blow in the wind.

"Next time, don't kick the wall." A female the same height as him replied. She had long, wavy, lilac hair, and wore a black headband. Her eyes were yellow, and resembled a cat's, with large, pretty, curled eyelashes. Her attire was a black, frilly dress with white highlights, inspired by a goth style, and she wore knee length socks were striped black and white. Putting her right hand on her cheek while putting her left under her chest, she tilted her head, smiling. "It's been awhile, Zak."

"Same to you, Izanoku..." Zak replied with a grin, his dark purple eyes glowing with happiness. "We gonna bust Callum out?"

"Of course we are." Izanoku replied. "It's been two years since he was locked up in that cage. I think it's time I pay him a visit. After all... He was my mother's favourite toy. It'd be a shame to see him rot in that place."

"Don't forget the main reason we got him." Zak said. "He'll be a valuable asset in our plan."

"Yes, yes, I won't forget." Izanoku crossed her arms with a sigh. "Now let's go. Do you know where he's detained?"

"Tokyo Conviction Prison. Located in an Underground Solitaire Cell in Block V." Zak replied, scrolling through notes in his phone.

"Is he really that dangerous...? What a bunch of idiots..."

Tossing an empty lunchbox back to Ayato, Callum stood up and stretched. "Well, thanks for the food Korastacker."

"You're welcome. You want more?" Ayato grinned sneakily.

"Yeah." Callum sat down and faced Ayato. "Hurry up too. This shit tastes better than what they serve me everyday..."

"What do they give you?" Ayato passed a bento box to Callum, who opened it and started to eat the contents inside, starting with the glutinous rice.

"The leftover crap. Usually burnt food, undercooked stuff and it's always cold." Callum stuffed his mouth with two slices of the teriyaki chicken after trying a bite of the rice. "I haven't had a hot meal in eleven years." He swallowed the food, before taking some of the coleslaw and rice and eating it together. "...it's been that long, huh..."

"Well, I'm sorry I couldn't bring anything hot..." Ayato clasped his hands together with a cheeky grin. "How about I give you pot ramen~?"

"The hell is a pot ramen?" Callum ask, scarfing down the contents quickly. Ayato's eyes widened.