34

"Imperial father as the crown prince I believe it is shameful for Zu Jia to have such close ties to the Qin Empire" a few officials almost scoffed in disgust at Zu Sheng such shameless words they were all under the banner of the Qin Empire so being close to that imperial family was a good thing. But the teen had swiftly switched white into black.

The emperor's grin quickly evaporated as he had began to think his son was actually planning a way to overthrow them but that strange thought wasn't allowed to ferment as Zu Jian quickly laughed mockingly.

"Brother Sheng should not joke too much it would truly shock those that don't understand the circumstance"

"I am not your brother" Zu Sheng smiled a look of disgust flashed through his eyes as he looked at Jian's crimson robes. Only the royal family was given the right to wear red robes but Jian was not of royal blood but managed to sneak his way in. Zu Sheng was angered by Zu Jia but he was truly disgusted by Zu Jian what could he do without Zu Jia? Nothing, he is nothing....

Smirking slightly Zu Sheng turned away from the other not bothering to speak to him any longer, he should already feel grateful for him speaking two words to him.

Zu Jian's eye's slightly darkened but the gentle smile did not disappear.

"Imperial father, the contact your son has had with the Qin emperor could only be counted on one hand" Jin quickly laughed it off, he did not feel like discussing this any longer. Besides he and Jian would not be returning to Zu anytime soon.

"Fine, fine" the Zu emperor quickly waved his son away ever since the boy grew up he seemed less and less close to him. Sighing slightly in annoyance he excused them all.

Bowing Jin started to leave, followed by Zu Han and Zu Jian.

"What should we do about Zu Sheng?" Zu Han's innocent smile from before easily fell from his face.

"Should we steal his things?"

"Should we beat him up?"

"Should we undress him and toss his naked leek body into the pond?"

Listening to Zu Han and Zu Jian's conversation amused Jin, "Let him continue to strut around, just ignore him".

"Yes!" Zu Han loudly yelled as he looked over at his brother

"Alright" Zu Jian shrugged as they all made their way towards Jia's palace, "When will you both be leaving?"

"Tonight"

"Tonight"

Zu Han frowned in disappointment but followed both his brothers.

"You aren't worthy of the crown prince!" a crisp slap filled the air as the girl was flung to the wall her body ached as the beatings from her elder sister seemed more aggressive then usual. Yang WenLi stared in disgust at her sister, her cultivation was nothing and she didn't have a spirit beast yet she gripped tightly onto the crown prince. Biting her lip in anger she flipped her sleeve and left the room. "Beat her" hearing the words the servants nodded as they stared maliciously at the younger girl. Sounds of light sobbing and sticks hitting flesh echoed through the room.

As the servants became more excited they didn't notice the sobbing of the girl seemed to have stopped they continued to hit the body not noticing that the child had died because of them.

"Lets leave this unlucky place" turning away the servants also left thinking the girl had just fainted from pain but as the seconds ticked by and the body began to cool a loud gasp filled the empty room coughing the woman opened her eyes the meek look was gone filled with it was a dark glint.

"Damn it" the woman on the floor gripped her head in pain as her mind flashed through memories of her own past life and the new life she had.

Sitting up from the floor she rubbed her aching body as she slowly went through the memories of the girl she now possessed. "Yang Mi, cultivation trash with no spirit beast?" a dark smile took over the woman's face, she had seen her spirit cavern and her three-headed bull was residing within it as a godly spirit beast, he had followed her throughout her tribulations. But her spirit beast seemed to have fallen into a deep slumber she thanked him silently for dragging her into this new body before she passed on.

As she continued to view the memories of the girl she saw the abuse she had experienced within the Yang family but she had no reaction to it. In a world where the weak are mocked and the strong are worshiped she should not have had expectations for the family head to be gentle towards her and give her cultivation materials what a joke.

As she was mocking the girl she felt a shimmer within her body as the girl's soul appeared before her.

"You can have my body but I only want you to do two things for me"

Her brow rose as she stared in amusement at the girl. "Go ahead"

"Please destroy the Yang family, they are so cruel aren't I also my fathers daughter? Why doesn't he care about me!" the grievances of the soul filled the room. The woman felt its tentacles wrap around her as it locked her into an agreement.

If she wanted to continue to use this body she would have to do as the girl said otherwise she wouldn't be able to live her life a dark flash went through her eyes as she stared at the girl as if she was a hungry beast.

"Second one?" gritting her teeth the woman stared at the girl, "I can tell your spirit is strong and you have a spirit beast, please stand beside the crown prince, Zu Jia and let him respect you, he's so gentle and kind but he's always mocked because of me."

The woman seemed confused for a moment but went back into the memories to see who this Zu Jia was as she viewed it she saw the beautiful appearance of the man and his spirit beast a godly dragon. Her eyes flashed with wonder as she planned something. Seeing as the boy would send out spirit Dans and medicine to cultivate the body of the girl she had some good will towards the boy. But she laughed in disgust as she viewed the memories of the girl hiding those things away some of them were extremely good. Of course not as good as what she had seen before but still it was better than nothing.

"I'll do that, now leave" the spirit of Yang Mi smiled gently as she disappeared within the void. The woman sighed as she dragged her pain filled body towards a hidden wall it was the hiding place of the medicine. Finding the medicine she quickly took a healing dan the pain slowly disappeared as a cooling sensation filled her body. "Idiot girl, he gave you these things for you to become stronger it wasn't a love token" as she covered the hiding spot she went through her own memories.

Who would have known the previous empress of Qin who was thought to have died, had her spirit quickly sealed by her divine spirit as she was placed into a limbo she traveled thousands of miles. Until she got here when she had seen the girls body she had wanted it her true Yin physique was an amazing treasure, if the girl had been cultivated properly she would be a powerhouse in the future. But if the girl would have cultivated then she would have never had a chance to posses her smiling she began to cultivate.

A/N:

Got a bit of inspiration for this story, I feel like I've punctured the writers block slightly. Sob, Sob. I posted without having an editor look over it I was just so excited. So Don't judge this one just yet the editor will properly do it. (~makes mushrooms in a corner~, sorry my grammar is bad)

If Ya like vote, it would be much appreciated<3