9

The loud clapping pulled Jin from that trance, looking around he noticed the other children standing beside a few spirit beast. He could already tell they were no match for Bao,  looking over Jin noticed the empress standing from her throne. Her hands clasped before her, sheer joy and worry appeared on her beautiful face. Ignoring everyone surrounding them he sent her a quick wave and a large grin.

A few officials were taken aback by that smile usually the young prince carries a cold demeanor, before this spirit beast contracting ceremony few officials sided with the second prince taking over the crown prince position only the truly trustworthy few knew about Jin's amazing soul force realm. So they of course supported him but the eldest prince had many in support of him but with Zu Jia's contract beast he had already strengthened his position as the new ruler of Zu the neutral party nodded at one another they would follow alongside the others and support this little prince.

"Today is a momentous occasion, not only is today the day the second prince Zu Jia contracted with a godly beast, today is also the day I will announce his position as crown prince and rightful heir." The emperors voice was accompanied by boisterous cheering, only three people were angered by this decision one was concubine Lin the second was the eldest prince, the third was Jin. I'll kill that shitty old man, gritting his teeth he threw dark glances at the laughing emperor, his disgusted look was taken for one of gratefulness.

the emperor smiled gently at the beautiful boy. Using his soul force he pulled the child towards the throne, carefully placing him right before him. "My child, you have truly made me proud" the emperor held Zu Jia's hand not letting go, such a pure gem such a monstrous prodigy.  Jin wanted to tell the emperor he did not want the throne but seeing the cheer and congratulation the empress and emperor were receiving he could not deny his mothers happiness sighing he depressingly allowed the emperor to grasp tighter onto his hand.

Ignoring everyone he pretended to steadily fall asleep, the emperor chuckled lightly as he lifted the tired Zu Jia within his arms. Rubbing the tired child's back he whispered soothing words filled with pride as they all left the ceremony room.

Jin entered his spirit cavern, looking around he saw his spirit beast residing next to a small pool of water, smiling towards the white dragon Jin called out to it. "Bao" the beautiful dragon slowly opened its eyes the pale milky color within them could be taken for blindness if not for the other worldly blue that shone through them.

"Yes" the ancient voice made Jin feel comfortable he crawled towards the other dragon not bothering to ask for permission laying his body against comforting cool body. "Who was that from before?" Jin was extremely curious the dragon and man seemed truly dangerous. "Do not worry child, they would never hurt us."  looking up at the caverns ceiling Jin felt even more confused, "Can you explain?"

"There are only two dragon spirit beasts in existences , myself and the other Jie, to become stronger both spirit beasts would join as one during certain times we are dragon souls only truly complete with one another. Our owners would receive great benefits in their cultivation during that time, the strength you will receive from me would only be minuscule compared to the strength you would receive from both of us combined. If that fool ever decides to go against me he will fall alongside myself." The large dragon snorted in disgust at that thought.

Rubbing the dragons scales Jin just felt more depressed, does that mean if he wants to kill that man he wouldn't be able to. "If I have a disagreement with the contractor will the other dragon go against me?" Bao snorted in amusement "He could try child, but he would not succeed"

"Bao are you a boy or a girl?" Jin at first assumed Bao's gender as male but after feeling the motherly warmth from the dragon he knew it had to be a woman.

"Of course I am an ancient female dragon" she slightly moved her body to nudge the comfortably laying Jin. "Did you think I was a man my child?"

Biting his lip Jin didn't bother to answer, he already knew the female dragon knew he had mistaken her gender. But if she said combine the two powers and that other dragon seemed to stare at her with obsession he rapidly destroyed that thought. "Bao are you married to Jie?"

"That old beast, he only wishes" Bao preened herself and looked away uncaring, but Jin felt she seemed genuinely happy. Flopping away from the comforting body, Jin groaned in pain he knew he would have to meet up with that freakish man just to make his spirit beast happy.

"Fate, why are you fucking with me?"

"Who is fate?" Bao's curiosity was piqued

"No one" rubbing his brows Jin bid farewell to Bao leaving his soul cavern.

When he awoke again he was laying on the lap of the emperor, there was a large feast set up a few dancers barely covering up came as close to the dragon steps as they dared flaunting their sensual physics they threw flirty glances towards the smiling emperor. Their movements flowed like moving water elegant and gentle  they were in sync with one another never taking an extra step, Jin was completely enthralled by their movements staring at the them in  interest.

Jin didn't notice the sly glances the officials threw at him as they looked at him and the dancers with meaning. When the music finally came to an end they took their last step they smiled again towards the throne bowing towards the imperial family they gave their thanks. Clapping rapidly Jin grin towards the dancing troupe. "Imperial mother, they were amazing." of course he said that with an excited lisp light laughter echoed through the room as several people chimed in on the groups dance routine. Of course Jin decided to ignore the emperor the man had thrown the crown prince position at him, sooner or later he swore he would beat the shameless man.

A/N

I just really wanted to include that dance, is that bad?

9 will get extra editing done.