24

Jin slightly bit his lip in anger; why am I trapped in this small body? If it was my normal body, I would've already beaten this shameless pervert away. Gritting his teeth, he tried to escape the man's hold; all that came about was a small boy wiggling around, and a sturdy hand keeping him in place. Sighing deeply in regret, Jin decided to face the man.

"Who's your little beauty!" Jin gave the man a cold measuring look as if he was nothing but dirt he could easily step on. Sadly, the image he wanted to portray and reality were extremely far apart. The man's lips curved slightly as he stared at the young boy in amusement.

Such a playful kitten, even his claws are cute. If Jin knew what the man was thinking, he would throw all caution to the wind and fight him to the death. Who is a playful kitten!

"Mmm, my little beauty. You're still young." The man stared in regret at the young boy as if wishing his body would quickly grow. Jin felt cold sweat forming at his back, which only happened when his survival instincts warned him of danger.

Once more, he quickly looked over at the man, who didn't seem to be a danger. The silly smile on the man's lips didn't seem to fall, and if Jin couldn't perceive the man's soul force, he would have thought he was just an attractive and kind man. But something about those inky orbs seemed to scream danger; warning Jin to quickly escape.

"Who are you?" Jin decided to ask the question again. Since he needed his strength and information to increase, he needed to know the man's name and a bit of his identity.

"Since my little beauty has asked so sweetly, I will tell you." The playful voice seemed to irritate Jin's nerves; what little beauty? What asked sweetly? Have you no shame!

"Qin Yusheng." While Jin was contemplating the meaning of life and it's destruction, the answer finally arrived.

Qin Yusheng? Why does that name sound familiar? The young boy silently mused in his mind, and eventually, it finally came to him.

"The emperor of Qin?" He slowly whispered, hoping that this man wasn't that Qin Emperor. If so, there was no way for him to beat up the man. For now.

Jin knew what he could and could not do, and one of the things he could not do was achieving a higher cultivation than this man within a handful of years. He looked in distress at the other man, hoping beyond hope that that was not the case.

"My beauty has heard of me, that's good. It seems that my little beauty has desired me." A soft chuckle escaped his seductive lips. Jin felt as if his soul had escaped his body.

Desire! Desire your head! What heard of me! Everyone has heard of you, you demonic freak!

Jin felt a cold shiver climb up his spine as his mind uttered the word freak; the man's eyes slightly curled and an ominous glow flashed through.

Jin swiftly withdrew any thoughts against the man, an innocent smile easily appearing on the childish face.

"Uncle, beauties are girls, not boys." A childish giggle filled the room.

Jin shamelessly ignored the fact that he used the word 'beauty' to call the men he took an interest in. Tut tut tut, beauty only applied to others and not himself.

"My Zu Jia is the most beautiful under the heavens, what is wrong with saying it?"

Bao, forgive me I will beat your husband's contractor soon.

"Umm, how do you know my name?" Jin tilted his head in fake childish curiosity. Of course he knew how this old freak knew his name; it was public knowledge that his spirit beast was a dragon. Jin wanted to cry blood. It was his fault for contracting Bao; if he had known this would happen, he wouldn't have contracted her. That's a lie of course, but Jin wouldn't admit that he was trying to lie to himself. Bao had already taken up a second mother figure in his heart, and could not be replaced.

"Easily." A large hand pinched Jin's cheek playfully. The man gently placed his soft lips onto Jin's forehead, and a soothing feeling entered Jin's body. Relaxing, he looked over at the man again. Come to think of it, Qin Yusheng's looks are unrivaled within this world; having a strong beauty around him wasn't too bad. Finally coming to an agreement with himself, Jin decided to accept this Emperor, and push him down when he grew up.

I've never tasted a man with such a high rank. Jin licked his lips in anticipation.

"Uncle Qin, why are we here?"

The room dropped in temperature as the man's smile from before froze.

Heh, is it so shocking to be called uncle? In happiness, Jin decided to abuse this man slowly, breaking away at his ego.

Yes, you're an uncle compared to me! Ahaha! Jin's shameless personality that he had always hidden away seemed to have leaked out.

"Uncle, what's the matter?" Jin's sweet voice slowly turned the man's happy smile into a helpless one.

"Jia." The seductive voice from before seemed to have disappeared. Jin rubbed his hands in his mind, his body almost vibrating with joy.

"Yes?" The childish boy seemed to have not noticed the dark aura escaping from the man. Jin's eyes slightly watered in a pitiful manner as he smiled gently at the older man. Sighing, the man stared at the small boy in his arms, it wasn't good to be angry.

"Say Yusheng, not uncle." The happy smile from before once more captured his face as he looked at the boy in anticipation. The boy opened his pink lips to speak.

"Uncle Yusheng!"

A/N:

Don't worry xD yusheng wont do anything at all with little Zu Jia. I think that would be a little....aheem much.

Ed. Note:

Uncle Qin sounds like a pedo...

Uncle Yusheng sounds like that one nice uncle who gives you sweets.

i_am_a_bystander

if ya like vote, it would be much appreciated.