33

Zu Sheng clenched his teeth,in anger and disgust. Those emblems should belong to him! He should be the crown prince, his mother should be the empress. The emperor of Qin should tell him he is the pride of Qin empire not Zu Jia. His fingers ripped the tender flesh of his palms as he felt truly angered. He knew he could not kill Zu Jia he had tried several times but his fathers guards always protected him. His eyes slightly flashed in thought as he started at the right prime minister who stood beside them smiling broadly as he proudly stared at the humble Zu Jia.

A dark plan was slowly began to take form as he imagined a way to utterly destroy his brother.

Jin sighed as he glanced towards his 'elder brother' the teen had a ruthless glint in his eyes as he stared at him. His lips slightly twitched upwards in a mocking smile as he viewed the other man, giving him a measuring glance of utter contempt. Seeing the other smiling maliciously towards himself. Jin shrugged he was not bothered about the child's next play. He didn't see the other as competition. If Zu Sheng wasn't so annoying and overbearing he would have helped him take the throne. Who says I want this throne I was a chief of a large planet this little bit of mosquito meat means nothing. Jin had already concluded that Zu was not the last stage he would take up, the kingdom was a good stepping stone for him but it was not a place to stay, his soul force wouldn't strengthen much Zu had a pitiful amount of citizens so his 'kind' act wasn't giving the large return it had in his past life. Jin smiled as he thought of where he would go in the future, every kingdom means nothing to me, I want all kingdoms to know how much of a benevolent man I am. The kindness he would show to everyone could control the way they perceived him as his soul would rapidly grow. Genius? Prodigy? A monster was more like it.

The group from Qin swiftly decided to return as they bid farewell, Jin happily sent them away. He was not interested in presiding over another banquet.

The emperor stared at Zu Jia with a measuring look as his eyes radiated pride. "Those emblems are..?" Jin could hear the curiosity in the other mans voice as he quickly fabricated a story that would be believable. "The Emperor of Qin had heard about my godly beast and decided that he wanted me apart of his faction" Jin didn't bother to make up an intricate lie as his lazy reply seemed to have appeased the officials only the emperor coolly stared back at him.

Jin knew the emperor was most likely angry that he hadn't shared such information with him. Knowing your son was in contact with another emperor and you did not know would be a tough pill to swallow for any monarch. Especially for one as paranoid as the Zu emperor he would train Zu Jia one moment whole heartily the next he would stare at him with an edge of anger as if Jin would dethrone him at any moment. As cultivators could not age most emperors would keep their throne for hundreds of years until they could not rise in their cultivation or had either been killed by the lightening tribulation or betrayed by someone close. Each time the emperor of Zu stared at Zu Jia suspiciously Jin wanted to shout out "oi old man who want's your throne? You keep tossing it to me and I'm kicking it away swiftly!"

Sadly Jin's cultivation did not allow him to be as forthright as he wished if he was stronger then the emperor he would have shamefully made fun of the mans 'godly throne' but Jin was a realest even though he disliked the throne he still was using the royal families cultivation material he would give the emperor enough face and give the citizens the care they needed. Of course this was only because it was a fair trade if it was not, Jin wouldn't bother to show so much filial piety towards the emperor or love towards the citizens.

"Imperial father this is a momentous occasion Zu Jia has truly brought glory to Zu" Zu Han swiftly commented as he cheerfully looked over at the emperor his playful look was truly lovable in the eyes of many.

With Zu Han's comment several officials began to complement the emperors far sight in selecting Zu Jia as crown prince everyone was happily speaking as their faces slightly reddened looking intoxicated. The only person who seemed to not be happy was Zu Sheng and the paltry few supporters he had left. Gritting his teeth he stared hatefully at his little brother Zu Han, the boy that he was a tiger with wings ever since he found out he had a divine beast he would strut around mocking him at every turn.

This was actually not the fault of Zu Han with his playful manner and no filter he did not understand some people would not laugh at his jokes but could take them as an insult. He had once complemented a woman's appearance after taking the beauty pill an alchemist friend had created. After hearing it she had blushed but the bashful look quickly disappeared as he had then added. "a mythical beast face can truly turn into a human with the beauty pill" He was only trying to compare the two at a large scale but as he was trying to up sell a product all it did was hurt the feelings of those who had taken the pill thinking they themselves must have looked liked beasts.

A/N

I just love Zu Han, not much to add here. If you have any cool cultivation name ideas send em over! Because I'm failing on thinking of a few....sob,sob

E/D

Editor:Hey guys it's sammy and sorry if i do slow edits sometimes because I'm doing homework most likely but I'll try my best to edit things <3

If Ya like vote, it would be much appreciated <3