25

Jin decided that no matter what the man did or said, he would always call him uncle.

Let's see what he could do! Jin seemed lost in his fantasy and forgot to monitor the man. Their bodies moved towards the bed and Jin was gently placed in the center before the man covered him with a snow white fur blanket. Qin Yusheng moved aside, sitting next to the bed, he took in the blanket covered young child. Seeing that the man was not going to bother him any longer, Jin decided to completely release Ba;, maybe she would be able to have fun with Jie.

Jin waited for the other man to release his dragon before looking away; he knew he shouldn't bother Bao at this moment. He felt a gentle touch on his head as Qin Yusheng's fingers combed through his dark hair.

"Bao." A deep and ancient voice entered Jin's ear. He could easily tell it was Jie's voice, the love and obsession he had for Bao was easily heard.

"Humph, now you call me?" Jie grinned slightly at Bao's haughty voice; he could hear the yearning she deeply hid within her words.

"I have missed you deeply." The ancient dragon seemed as if the sun rose and set with Bao his dark eyes stared into her light ones.

"Missed, yet you left a thousand years ago!" Bao's voice sounded aggrieved as she vented her anger at the other dragon. A quick apology was given as Jie wrapped his tail around the female dragon. The room seemed to have slightly heated up within a single moment. Qin Yusheng's sleeve moved slightly and a dark bubble covered the bed.

Jin could not see nor hear what was happening outside of the bubble. Jin cursorily wondered when he would be able to do that, so much soul strength and he's able to send that much out of his body.

Humph! It wasn't as if he would look at how dragons mated. Jin didn't bother to argue with the Emperor, Jin wondered if he would be able to feel his soul force strengthen now. But seeing the other man's dark eyes he didn't bother to ask him about it. Bao will be able to tell me anyway.

"Uncle, if Jie was sent out of the spirit realm a thousand years ago....how old are you?" Jin could tell that it was a sore spot for the man as he saw the slight flash of helplessness.

What can you do to me? Your spirit beast has already given away the fact that you're old! Jin almost laughed out loud. Good! he could shamelessly call this man uncle; he could even call Yusheng a great ancestor. Jin felt his lips part as he looked at the man's depressed face.

"Uncle, does that mean you're a great ancestor?" Jin's lips twitched slightly as he once again covered half of his face in an attempt to hide his large smile. Jin also seemed to have forgotten that with those with a stronger soul force could easily perceive things that were hidden; especially if it was just a piece of fur. His happiness was short lived as he felt his body being pulled out of the warm environment.

"Qin Yusheng." Jin's head tilted slightly.

I already know his name, what does he mean? Jin seemed to be lost in thought as he tried to figure out why this man wanted him to call him Qin Yusheng. Rolling his eyes internally, he grinned. Since the Emperor needed Bao as much as he needed Jie, he could tell he would have a layer of protection from now on. Even if this Emperor Qin was an annoying beauty.

"Yusheng!" Jin decided to just call the poor man Yusheng for now. Jin's small act of kindness seemed to have brightened the mood as the Emperor placed the boy onto his lap, rubbing his hair endearingly. Of course, Jin's small act of kindness due to the fact that Jin did not know this seemingly gentle man was a wolf hiding in sheep's clothing, waiting for Zu Jia to mature before eating.

The Qin Emperor's eyes darkened slightly as a small hint of obsession leaked through the otherwise cool eyes.

Jin lazily closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber within the dream space, not noticing when his soul was removed from that world.

"Jia?" A soft voice pulled Jin from his dreams. Opening his eyes slightly, he looked over at the young boy beside him, whose eyes seemed to take in the room again as if he couldn't believe it was real.

"Jian?" Jian's eyes slightly misted as he crawled closer to the other boy's body, he shivered in happiness. When he had first opened his eyes, he had prepared himself to wake up in that dark smelly room. Calling out to the older boy, his heart filled up with warmth.

It's real, it's not fake; Jia really did take me away from there.

The young boy shivered even more as he clutched the other child's body.

"Jia, please don't leave me." The quivering voice easily pulled at Jin's heart strings.

"Jian I won't leave you." Jin's soothing voice lulled the boy into a sense of safety.

"Jia, I killed them." Jin didn't seemed surprised that the young boy was now feeling shocked at what he had done.

"Jian, it's okay. They deserved death." Rubbing the young boy's hair, Jin's arm tightened around him.

"Jian, no matter what you do, your brother Jia will always stand beside you. Even if you're right or wrong." Seeing the boy calm down slightly, he smiled gently.

"Jian, don't you want to stand beside your brother once we climb the summit?"

The boy's face reddened slightly as he nodded. Tears from before slowly disappeared as he was motivated by the others voice.

Jian's fingers tightened around the other boy's inner robes as he smiled slightly, finally relaxing in the other boy's arms.

A/N:

I can't think of anything to write here for now, lol xD at least for today. Thanks for reading!

Ed. Note:

Birth. Life. Death. Meeting Shinigami-Chan.

If ya like vote, it would be much appreciated <3