2

Looking at the golden canopy, Jin truly wanted to laugh. To think that everything that happened was real. He let out a depressed, sigh he wondered  how that lovable lover of his was fairing. He's most likely completely corrupt, all a long Jin had made plans to create a lifeboat for his lover to make sure he didn't drown in all the darkness that his political career would bring him. Now with Jin gone his lifeboat was destroyed. Jins lips pulled at the corners, will that boy destroy everything I've built up? Truthfully he didn't care but he was curious.

"Someone come!" his playful childish voice rang out in the ancient room. Quickly several servants came in their faces were still shocked but he could see happiness in their eyes.

"Your highness what can this slave do for you?"

He gingerly climbed down from the Jade bed, looking around he stared at the ancient furniture. Truly if this was brought back to his era so many people would beat each other just to own one piece.

"Help me get ready"

With Zu Jia's pretty face and lovable voice he entrapped all of his servants hearts. Previously they believed this prince was just a vase pretty to look at but empty inside, they had also wondered together if he was mute since he never spoke.

"Yes your highness." they began to busy themselves with preparing the warm water dish and a small towel.

"I want a bath" They all quickly looked at the prince, he was staring at them coldly shivering they bowed towards him and quickly retreated to prepare the bath.

"Your highness just one moment"

"Mmm" he flicked his sleeve as he turned away, sitting on the chaise, he sent his soul force out touching everyone inside his palace. Nothing out of the ordinary he noted silently. Releasing his soul force wider he had the scare of his life as he felt his soul force touch another one. It sent out a dangerous force slapping him away as if he was a fly. In shock his soul quivered in pain as he spat out a mouth full of blood.

"Who the fuck was that?"  Jins face slowly paled he truly did not want to be involved with the man who owned that soul force but he knew he wouldn't be able to escape him. Quickly Jin used his soul force to completely mimic the previous Zu Jia's soul, he truly wanted to hide the strength of his soul but he knew he had already shown his strength to the opponent. So now all anyone would think is that the little boy Zu Jia had a monstrous soul force and not that his body was possessed by another.

Jin wiped the blood off the corner of his lips, his eyes darkening slightly a sinister glint flashing through them. Bastard I'll get you for this.

"His Majesty the Emperor has arrived."

"....." Jin could feel the soul force of the man before he stepped into his waiting room. It was the same bastard who had easily swatted him away.

Rising lazily he stared at the man, he was standing in front of him. A black robe covered his majestic body golden dragons flying across the robes were embroidered with celestial white clouds. Long midnight black hair was held up  with an  elegant jade crown. his eyes were dark brown, framed by graceful brows. He had prominent cheekbones and well-defined chin and nose that showed his arrogance.

"Zhen knew we would never raise a dog son"

The mans lips slowly moved upwards as he stared at the young child in front of him. He would have never believed this silent son that most had mistaken to be mute had such awe inspiring power. When he was in morning court he felt a strange touch of a soul power at first he believed it was a note worthy spy, but when he sent his own soul force he felt a familiar kinship with it. So he could better find out who it was he gently tapped it. If Jin knew what the Emperor was thinking he would have vomited  blood and cursed the man for being shameless how is that a tap! He was truly shocked when he had traced it back to his 2nd son the one he had ignored. To think such a jewel was sitting their untapped truly brings heartache to one.

"Zu Jia pays respects to imperial father" Jin bowed as it was customary towards the man standing before him. Usually the previous Zu Jia would only speak these words to the emperor other times he would stay silent.

"Good, good, good" after repeating good three times the mans eyes glowed in happiness reaching over he grabbed the young boys arm sending his soul force out. His heart quivered slightly a soul devouring celestial a four year old soul devouring celestial. He truly could not believe what he was seeing it took others too many years even close to hundreds to reach this stage and his son already reached this phase at the age of four. He began to become suspicious of the boy sending out his soul again he sent out a cultivation technique to pull out the true soul signature of his son. If it was a stranger possessing the boy he would kill him without mercy but when the soul didn't change a bit his excitement began to show.

Of course Jin wouldn't allow anyone to suspect his soul, his soul had truly become that of Zu Jia's.

Old man let go of my arm you bastard! Jin darkly imagined beating this shameless Emperor and kicking him away. Now that he knew his son was strong he strutted at him like a proud peacock such a disgusting father.

"Good son, tell Zhen why you don't speak?" truly the emperor had always been curious of this fact, his son was not mute he would always greet  him respectfully but after he would never say anything to anyone.

" it's disgusting I used to see dark serpentine like shadows coming from peoples mouths while they speak to me. I don't want those strange things to enter me. You and the generals are the only ones who don't have them" shrugging Jin had just repeated what the little Zu Jia had been thinking all along in life he had seen these strange things appearing and disappearing at first he feared them but as time went by they stopped appearing but he became used to not speaking, enjoying the peacefulness silence gave him.

The Emperor stared at his son in shock he never imagined that the reason his son did not want to speak was for this reason. He could see the corruption that was around him and chose to silence himself, his sons soul strength must have been forming slowly since he was born. He reached out sadly towards the boys head rubbing it gently. "Come" he lifted the child up settling him in his arms he truly felt bad, if he had just questioned his silence maybe he would have found out his sons strength early on and not allowed him to face grievances through his short life, even now he could see the cold indifference of the boy. He has truly slighted him.

He looked away from his father staring at his inner robes. "Bath" he whispered childishly. I don't want to go out smelling dirty!

Sighing the Emperor called for the servants, still carrying  Zu Jia he gave him over to his head eunuch to be cleaned.

A/N

So I'm going to continue this story but I've never wrote anything with an ancient setting, If I mess up with any honorifics or words/grammar please point it out. I don't mind!

Thanks for reading this!