6

The empress rubbed Zu Jia's forehead smiling gently, she could see excitement flash through his eyes. When she found out her son was already a first step soul devouring celestial she was happy but concerned with such a cultivation at such a young age dangers would come for him. They decided that only a handful of trust worthy people would know. Smiling gently she nodded towards the emperor watching him reach out for the young boy.

"Come" the emperor lifted the young Zu Jia not bothering with the youths squirming and huffing. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the throne room.

Jin stared at the golden dragons guarding the throne room door, their eyes flashed a red light, it looked as if they had scanners embedded in them the quick flash took in the forms  of  everyone standing there like living beasts. Slowly their eyes closed and the door opened. Was that a security measure?

Jin's curiosity was piqued, he did not think an ancient civilization had such a thing. The head eunuch bowed towards the emperor facing away from him he spoke towards the waiting officials "The emperor has arrived" Golden pillars stood prominently all around the throne room, as several officials bowed towards the emperor in greeting. With light steps the emperor still carrying Zu Jia made his way towards the  golden throne intricate figures of roaring  dragons were sculpted at the sides. Placing Zu Jia down he sat, lifting his right hand towards his officials the meeting commenced. "Rise".

The emperors voice echoed through the room several officials rose, they shot humbled looks towards the emperor before shooting curious look towards the little body standing off to the side. Not bothering to give them answers the emperor waited for his right prime minister to speak up about a small plague outbreak that was attacking several non cultivators villages several times it was controlled but it was never completely stopped since it continued to come back and each time it would be stronger taking more lives.

Zu Jia didn't bother to listen to these old men arguing on and off, his eyes trailed over the body of a young official. His head was tilted up in arrogance, it seemed he looked down on the several official's pandering to the emperor. One elegant brow was raised, his creamy skin had a hint of pink to it, with his glistening dark eyes and bow lips he looked like a little beauty, Scanning over his body once again, Jin noted the slim figure of the man. Jin was saddened such a nice specimen but I'm trapped in this little body so I cant have a taste.  The man seemed to have felt his little eyes watching him for his eyes took in Zu Jia's little figure, a flash of recognition went through his mystical eyes as he sent a warm smile towards Jin.

"Jia what do you think?"

Jin sent a dirty look towards the Emperor not bothering to hide the impatience. Oi old man cant you tell I'm checking out that man. His disgruntled look seemed to have amused his father his head tilted to the side as if truly contemplating this question. "Isn't it like how spirit beasts mutate?" a few officials sent him looks of annoyance. The rest stared at him in confusion except for that man from before his eyes curled at the corners seeming to slowly figure out what the young Zu jia was trying to say. "Like how a mutated spirit beast is usually stronger then an un-mutated one, what if the plague is just mutating into something stronger?" The emperor seemed intrigued by Zu Jia's mumbling. The left Prime Minister bowed towards the emperor then looked at the young prince. "And if the plague is mutating into something stronger, then what should we do?"

"Mmm wouldn't you need to take away the bodies from those areas and make sure cultivators are the ones around the plague victims since cultivators don't get sick right? and, and if it keeps coming back you should probably check those lands to see where the infection first broke out. Like how the gardener checks the soil when the flowers don't bloom correctly. OOh and, and little mice are always getting dirty and touching food making people sick doesn't that mean all rodents should be killed by a cultivator so they wont spread the bac..plague." he took a deep breath pretending to be an excited child who tried to look serious as he spoke but with his childish voice and his arms behind his back like a little emperor he seemed completely amusing.

Jin almost told them about bacteria which almost scared him half to death. The officials seemed to understand what he was trying to say Jin didn't bother explaining in detail as a four year old what he said was already enough. If he continued talking it wouldn't help him at all and maybe make him seem slightly suspicious this way they would only think it's the exciting ramblings of a little kid who was aware about his surroundings. The beautiful official seemed to stare intently at Zu Jia's little body wanting to question him further. But by the fact he was in the back it already showed the hierarchy system, he wouldn't be able to question Zu Jia anytime soon.

The emperor seemed to take what Zu Jia said seriously, nodding towards the boy he turned towards the officials they continued to talk about the plague and decided to slowly implement what Zu Jia said now the apothecaries would be planning for stronger medicine, they continued to fix the little dents in Zu Jia's proposal coming up with one that could help the people, one official even commented on having the non cultivators wear masks with cleansing mist attached inside so they wouldn't breath in the plague. My friend your intelligence is astounding, he bowed towards the portly old man in his mind. 

Morning court finally ended with Jin was completely bored out of his mind. Other then checking out that young officials he zoned out most of the time when he felt the steady arms wraped around him, carrying him out of the throne room. Each official bowed towards the parting group "You are the pride of Zhen." The Emperors eyes shined brightly, rubbing Zu Jia's pudgy cheeks, he was laughing in joy as he handed Jin over to a  waiting maid. The emperor began rapidly  attacking Zu Jia's ears on other matters, pretending to be a tired toddler. Jin played dead in the arms of the woman not even bothering to look at the emperor. Oi old man you do your job let me do mine. Relaxing his body he pretended to fall asleep. The emperor snorted in amusement smacking Zu Jia's little butt, tightening his little brows in annoyance Jin continued to ignore the man.

A/N

Thanks for reading!