Filler

"No that butt isn't nice, look at that one." Jin pointed towards a few young eunuchs who were idling about.

Zu Jian shook his head in disapproval, "Look at those guards over there, they have a nice firm butt."

"Firm is not what butts should be they should be soft and delectable"

"They should be firm and enticing!"

Jin looked at Zu Jian in disgust climbing down from the wall they were sitting on. He broke a nearby branch. Drawing different forms of butts on the dirt ground.

"You see this is a bad butt" Zu Jian nodded they both were in agreement at the first butt he drew.

"This is an ok butt" it was slightly perkier then the other.

"This is a great butt!" Jin felt his nose slightly heat up as he sketched the butt of his dreams. He carefully wrote out Yao XuánYí's name underneath it.

Zu Jian looked over at Jin's perverted face clicking his tongue, he grabbed the branch drawing his own dream butt.

"Now this is a butt!"

Jin looked at the butt that was drawn, he nearly spat out a mouthful of blood. "How the hell is that a good butt it doesn't look soft!"

While they were arguing about butts. Little Zu Han trotted over beside them looking at the different butts drawn he asked curiously. "Brawdur do i hav gud butt?"

Jin and Jian both clicked their tongues and looked at the little child, "No you don't" they both came to an agreement.

"woo woo But bu I wan-na gud butt" the little boy wiggled around tears rolled down his soft cheeks.

"You have a baby butt so it's not good, when you're older elder brother will make sure you have a good butt ok? So stop crying" Jin rubbed his forehead why does this monster cry so loudly.

"Really?" his little lips quivered slightly

"Yes really now stop crying"

"Oh Ok" he nodded with a bright smile taking over most of his small face.

Jin continued to draw when he felt a malevolent aura, he quickly handed over the branch to his younger brother. "Little brother if you want to have a nice butt say, Ahh all these butts are my favorite, over and over again ok?"

The young child nodded his head as he gripped the branch, Jin didn't bother to speak again as he swiftly made his exit followed by Jian.

What appeared after they parted was the emperor and a few officials Yao XuánYí was the only one who had seen Jia and Jian escape.

"all des butts are my favowate!" the little child kept repeating those words the emperor had already heard what he said using his soul force, he almost spat out blood. Such a young child and with such dirty thoughts! 

"Take the boy away from here." he looked over at his eunuch as they continued onward but what was left on the ground was different drawings of butts.

The officials tried to stifle their laughter but could not succeed, Yao XuánYí's brow twitched slightly in anger as he viewed the different drawings. His name was skillfully written underneath one.

Ah crown prince, see what I'll do when I get my hands on you!

A/N

Just a random filler. LOLOL