12

The weeks steadily passed, Jin was finally allowed strength training in a years time he would be able to choose a cultivation technique. Even though Jin was annoyed he could not do anything about it since only 6 year old's were permitted to enter the cultivation pavilion.

Jin stood beside the emperor as morning court was going on, "Your majesty, I believe it would sooth the citizens if the crown prince were to go and listen to them and sympathize with their plight." Hearing him being dragged into something Jin looked over at the ageing minister his eyes darkening. Would anyone know if I killed the man quickly deciding against that thought, his lips twitched upwards when he saw the fearful glances the official was sending him. If you're going to send me off to a random place at least don't look so afraid. Huffing he turned away from the man to stare at his little beauty. Ah  XuánYí still as beautiful as ever.

The elderly official wiped the sweat that appeared on his forehead away he felt his heart begin to calm from the rapid beating from before. When the little prince looked at him he felt as if he would meet his end. Of course that was ridiculous the little prince was such an innocent beauty he was not blood thirsty. Laughing at himself he continued to persuade the others, seeing as the left and right prime minister and also the emperor agreeing to his proposal he smiled gleefully. The citizens would see how caring the imperial family was they would know they were not forgotten.

The plans were set the next day he would be visiting the border villages and towns to meet with the citizens, since Jin was used to such things from his past life he didn't mind it so much. When the next day arrived he was quickly sent out with a few cultivators and his fathers crimson shadow guards. He had heard rumors of this group his father had created they were blood thirsty if they were ever given a mission you would know it was them since they would would paint the murder scene a vivid red, decorating the rooms with the bits and pieces of their kill.

When Jin first found out about this group he just assumed they were collared serial killers, Jin himself was fine with killing but playing with the dead bodies as if they were toys, he was not amused but since these rabid dogs were leashed to the royal family then he didn't care he would use them he was never a hypocrite so he wouldn't judge them.

The days passed with nothing of note accruing with Jin's visit the citizens had new hope with the new cure and several cultivators visiting they believed they would get better and with the young crown princes care and concern it filled their hearts up. He was given a new title from mute prince, to prodigy then benevolent prince Zu Jia. Of course Jin was used to giving speeches and motivating the masses he even kissed a few babies faces showing how caring he was to the people, his beautiful face and resolute tone and actions in monitoring the treatment of the citizens easily won the peoples hearts. His old political career paved the way for Jin to easily control the people. Jin's group finally arrived at the last town after this he would be able to return to the imperial city.

"Your highness we have arrived" Hearing the stewards voice Jin looked over at the eunuch he smiled as he climbed out of the carriage, following behind him Jin looked around seeing the town lord and several small clan heads bowing to greet him, he nodded towards them. "Rise, I thank you for your hospitality."

"No, no your highness we thank you for your visit to our humble town." Jin looked over at the lord black robes covered his noticeably muscular body his grey beard reached till his chest. Noting that his cultivation was not so high his eyes transitioned to the different clan heads. "And these are?"

Seeing the questioning look, Ge Wen quickly began introducing the different clan heads. "This man is Huang family head Huang Yi"

"Greetings your highness" with a humble ton he bowed towards the crown prince. Jin of course noticed the sly glint in the mans eyes. Laughing Jin gave the man a serene smile, such a fool just a small clan head and is already conniving ways to use an imperial son. Turning away from the man he continued meeting with the different clan heads.