32

Both boys silently ate as they seemed lost in thought, Jian sighed a few times drawing the attention of Jia. "What?"

Jin curiously looked at the other boy, "Nothing...." Jian again mournfully sighed as looked down at the dishes.

"Alright"Jin decided to ignore the boy as they swiftly ate. "Tell the emperor that the Qin empire will send someone over using the teleportation array. " The eunuch seemed shocked but quickly nodded, bowing he turned away to tell the emperor this good news.

Jian dazedly looked over at Jia , his brother just seemed to look more and more handsome. He mournfully sighed again as he cried within his heart. Tell me who will protect my brother from that shameless Qin emperor. When Zu Jia had first told him about the dream space Jian had first thought. Ah pervert. But Jia thought otherwise, the man kept gifting him things and Jia didn't seem to take notice of it. Who would visit someone's dreams and gift them if they weren't attracted to them. Sighing Jian went back to depressingly staring at nothing.

"Jia careful of your chrysanthemum" Jian whispered softly as he stared at the other boys backside. The emperor would send out cryptic messages warning him from touching Jia, closely but he didn't care much and still did it. Tut Tut Tut you dare to want my brother then you will have to bow to me.

"Hmm?" Jin shrugged as they both made their way towards the teleportation array, seeing that the emperor and several high ranking officials stood waiting for the people they also fell in line. Bowing towards his father Jin slightly smiled. Giving a cooling gentle feeling to those who watched him.

Slowly the array lit up, bright lights of crimson flashed. Standing in the center were several awe inspiring men slowly they parted showing a gentle looking elder. The mans dark blue robes dragged slightly as he smiled gently bowing slightly towards the emperor his white hair seemed mystical as it wrapped around the man. A jade crown flashed in the sunlight as they all greeted him.

"Welcome to Zu" The emperor smiled gently as he took the mans hand.

Jin slightly wondered if that was fine, he knew the Zu Kingdom was a part of Qin empire but this much pandering was disgusting. Seeing his father stare at the other man like he was a slab of meat disgusted Jin. Even in his past life he had met several boot licker's but an emperor boot licking was another thing Jin had never experienced. He stared at the man in amusement. Not bothering with the banquet they would be throwing for the new arrivals tonight.

Zu Han slowly made his way towards his older brother he also welcomed the new group but wasn't so enthusiastic. Both boys slightly nodded towards one another, Zu Han was truly grateful towards this older brother of his he trained him to be stronger but also trained him to become the emperor of Zu. His brother must care for him a lot he stared at the elegant brother of his, his heart slightly skipped a beat as he rapidly rubbed his chest. If his brother was a woman he would have already demanded for her hand in marriage. He mournfully sighed as his eyes slightly teared up.

Jin's body slightly shivered in fear as he looked around making sure there was no danger to himself seeing nothing he curiously looked over at the blushing younger brother of his. He playfully rubbed the boys hair as he sent his soul force out making sure that there was truly no danger.

Jian stared at the duo snorting slightly he turned away. He wanted to quickly pack their belongings and travel the kingdoms already, he was truly bored in Zu nothing new accord. Slowly the procession made their way towards the throne room

Jin truly just wanted to snatch the Qin emblems and leave, the long monologue between the two groups bored him to death. But as he was used to such a thing in his past life he gently smiled throughout the whole time adding in a few remarks when needed. Finally the older man stepped forward opening a jade box the intricate designs could easily take someone's breath away the realistic flowers bloomed outwardly drawing people into their mythical beauty.

All were silent as the ten emblems were shown, the old mans smile widened as he gazed at the Zu people with interest. "His majesty emperor of Qin has sent these to the Crown prince of Zu. He believes the crown prince will not only bring glory to the Zu kingdom but also to the Qin Empire. Please accept this small token from our humble empire"

Jin almost spat out in disgust. How could the Qin empire be seen as 'humble' in what way was it humble!

Of course he wouldn't show his disdained for the man, he slowly moved over as a eunuch accepted the wonderful gift. Staring at the Jade emblems with the Qin inscription on them his smile slightly widened. Now they could be slightly more unscrupulous when doing things. His eyes managed to find Jian's greedy ones as if they both came to an agreement they nodded slightly to one another.

"I thank the Qin Emperor, may his glory and benevolence continue through thousands of years. This gift little Zu Jia accepts humbly"

"Of course, of course" The older man swiftly grinned as he bowed towards the little prince, when he had been given the task to bring these emblems he was truly shocked. Had only heard little whispering of the crown prince of Zu he did not think the emperor would place him so highly within his heart but when he analyzed the young boy he could see why. Having contracted with a godly beast he was already ahead of the others and as he was close to the emperor of Qin he had managed to find out the crown prince had an outrageous amount of soul force. He did not know what his cultivation level was but he would assume it was at the level of a genius.

A/N

I want to share what's going to happen to Yang Mi so bad it's eating at me. Ahh ahh but I know in a few pages a few people will find out why Yang Mi's character was created and if you don't hehehe surprise?

Outlook is acting weird so 32 isn't edited will upload the edited version when outlook starts working again. sob,sob

ED

princessanastasia721

If Ya like vote, it would be much appreciated <3