7

The maid servants and a few guards continued on to Zu Jia's palace while the emperor returned to the side of the empress. "Your highness we have arrived." Rubbing his eyes Jin slid down her warm body not bothering to speak to her, he wanted to strengthen his soul force but he knew that was impossible till he was contracted to a spirit beast.

Yawning he moved into his living quarters before he could jump into bed. "Your highness official Yao XuánYí requests an audience" looking over at the bed then back at the eunuch Jin sighed  tiredly, "Alright" his short legs took him into the waiting room. His eyes sparkled as he made eye contact with the attractive man from before, bowing the man had a playful smile on his face. "Thank you, your highness for meeting me" nodding Jin walked towards the man taking in his delectable figure, looking down at himself he let out a depressed sigh why am I stuck in a child's body.

Little beauty wait for me to grow up and I'll take great care of you, motioning the man to have a seat Jin took his own even though it took a bit of effort ignoring the wetness on his forehead Jin crossed his legs in the most elegant position leaning back he stared at the man arrogantly. Of course the image Jin was trying to convey didn't meet with reality, all Yao XuánYí saw was a lovable child pink from over exertion. His lips twitched when he noticed the elegant pose Jin tried to mimic he didn't bother to comment. but Jins cuteness crawled into his heart, If Jin knew what the beautiful man was thinking he wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"You needed something?" placing his hand gently on his chin Jin stared back at the man, "Your highness your servant was just curious on what made you think the plague was mutating?" Jin's lips rose at the corners ah yes I can use his curiosity to make him fall for me. "If I tell you what would you give me?" Jin licked his lips shooting the man a flirty look, completely forgetting that he was not that attractive man from the past but a young boy that looked completely innocent. "Ha, pft" the young man quickly covered his mouth his eyes shinned with fresh tears. "Your highness If you, ahh tell me how you came up with. Aheem with this I will of course repay you with whatever you want."

Jin fell into depression not bothering to ask the man why he laughed looking at the man who was trying to not be disgraceful he sighed. "Just laugh" the beauty grabbed his stomach completely  disregarding their standings, while ignoring Yao XuánYí. Jin reached over for the tea cup clearing his throat he took small sips pretending the man didn't exist. After awhile the beauty finally calmed himself down, "Your servant apologizes for his disrespect" standing up XuánYí bowed he found the little prince entertaining when he saw the child lick his bow lips and throw him a  flirty glance that  only adults would make he couldn't  control himself such a lovable child he probably didn't understand what he was doing.

"It's alright I excuse your actions" nodding he took a seat again, "Your highness will you explain?" Setting the tea cup down Jin pretended to lost in thought puckering his lips, "mm, well mutated spirit beasts are stronger right?" he looked over at Yao XuánYí  

"Usually yes"

"And the plague keeps getting stronger and stronger right?"

"Yes" nodding his head  XuánYí was watching the prince in interest.

"That's how I knew if plagues get stronger and stronger they're like spirit beast who get stronger and stronger when they mutate. That's how I knew", his childish smile brought along with it some warmth.

"Is that so?" Yao XuánYí didn't completely believe Zu Jia but he didn't have a reason to argue with the prince smiling gently his eyes cooled slightly.

Jin didn't bother to give a detailed explanation, he decided just to ignore everything Yao XuánYí asked him and just enjoy the sight of the beauty. Pft could he argue with a child for ignoring him, no because he would be seen as narrow minded. This is what you get beauty for laughing at me, of course Jin would never admit he was sometimes petty. 

Lifting up a delicate pastry Jin bit into the soft center tasting a slight hint of lemons leaving him slightly refreshed. "Try" pointing at the desserts Jin didn't talk anymore enjoying his blissful pastime  of eating enjoyable snacks and watching a beauty. He used to do this in his old life also but that was with his boyfriend but the man was always naked, looking at the official who was smiling at him a dark glint flashed within Jin's eyes, one day.

Yao XuánYí Shivered slightly he felt a biting chill climb up his spine not bothering to question it he continued to enjoy the silence. Staring at the cute child who was nibbling away at his snacks, he had noticed the small glances the little monkey was throwing at him but he pretended not to see it. If he could stay beside the prince then maybe he would be able to figure out what goes on in that little mind of his.

"Your highness, eldest prince request an audience"

"Let him enter" not bothering to look at the bowing eunuch, Jin set down the snack looking up at his brother who seemed angry. "How is little brother doing?" he completely ignored Yao XuánYí pretending he didn't exist. Barely smiling, " Zu Jia is doing fine thank you eldest brother for worrying about me." Zu Sheng took a seat next to him his little hands stretched out pinching the tender part of Jins thigh, ignoring the boy Jin pretended he didn't notice the pinching.

Oi shitty brat you think your pinches will make me cry out. Ignoring him he looked up seeing the beauty staring at both of them the gentle eyes from before seemed to have hardened a disgusted look was thrown at the happy Zu Sheng noticing this Jin smiled inside, maybe I can use this for sympathy. Crystal like tears formed within his eyes looking up pitifully at Yao XuánYí he pretend to be aggrieved his little lips shaking slightly. "Why are you crying little brother?" the mocking tone of Zu Sheng and the small whimpering of Zu Jia echoed through the room. "Big brother I, I want to go over there" not bothering to sit by the little asshole, Jin jumped down scampering towards Yao XuánYí waiting for the man to lift him up. Not letting him down XuánYí placed him gently on his lap. Such soft thighs, turning his body he decided to cuddle the beauty, even the fragrance his body emits is delicious inhaling Jin was in heaven.

A/N

I have a feeling Jin's going to be a pervert.  Of course nothing  X-Rated  is going to happen till he's 18 but he's going to try cuddling a lot of men he finds attractive but cant have yet. *Shout out to Dbee23 for helping me with Yao XuánYí's name.