I kick him in his dick making him bend over. I slap him in his face grabbing him by his hair and pulling him on the ground. "Nigga say se shit about my baby again!" I yell as I kick him in his face. "Mane What the fuck y'all got going on!" Kyro says busting through the door.

"Yo Kaylee you betta Be glad you ain't a nigga, cause I'll fuck yo hoe ass up!" Theo says making Kyro shove him hard against the wall. "Nigga don't threaten her like that! She a girl! You betta get some respect for my little sister nigga!" Kyro says. I didn't know he looked at me as his little sister.

"Nigga that ain't yo sister! Get the fuck on with that shit mane! Fuck you, and her!" Theo says making Kyro grab him by his shirt. "Let's go for a walk my nigga." Kyro says closing my room door behind him.

I go out the room as he keeps on talking shit. I go into Kyree's room going through his drawer. I grab his gun taking it off safety. I go back upstairs to Theo and Kyro talking. "Bitch I told yo ass I was gone fuck you up!" I say pointing the gun at him. "Yo Kaylee chill!" He says as Kyro stands in front of the gun. "Put the gun down he gotta son." Kyro says nonchalantly.

"He talked about my aborted baby! You really think I give a fuck right now. Theo said some shit outta line. He deserves to be dead." I say as Kyro grabs the gun. "Let it go!" I say. "Kaylee give me the gun." Kyro says.

"No!" I say. "She ain't gone shoot me She too in love with the dick." Theo says laughing at me like I'm a joke. "Theo on my
Momma I'm gone kill yo ass in yo sleep!" I say letting the gun go.

I start punching him but he grabs my arms backing me against. "Nigga I regret fucking with yo bitch ass! Imma put a hit on yo bitch ass head!" I say kicking at him.

KAYLA

"Yo you wanna go bowling tomorrow? Me and Chance going." G says as he lays on the end of my bed. "Why are y'all going bowling?" I ask him. "That nigga stay bragging about how good he use to be at bowling, so we ended up going one day. I won, so he demanded a rematch. We put money on it the next time we went. And we just been going every Thursday since then."
He says making me laugh and shake my head at him.

"Y'all so lame." I say as he likes a picture of a girl on Instagram. "You coming tomorrow or not?" He asks me. "Yeah I'll come, so I can beat y'all ass." I say making him chuckle. "Aight you all bout that big talk now. Just wait." He says laughing at me.

"Whatever." I say.

KYRO

"What the fuck you and Theo got going on?" Kyro asks as he drives to his house. "We was talking about going to prom, and the. We got into a big argument and he said that if I went
to prom and danced up on some dude that he was gonna fuck Jayda. And so I slapped him and he got up and pushed me. And then he said...." I say but start crying.

"He said that I should dig Jaden up along with my aborted baby!" I cry. He was wayyyyy outta line for that. He damn sure wouldn't like it if I said some bout Tj. Kyro shakes his head.

1 WEEK LATER....

KAYLA

I slide in my knee high red bottoms. I'm doing interviews today for the boutique, and I'm doing a building expansion next week. I gotta talk to Kyree about the money, because our bank account doesn't say Kayla Carnell. It says Kyree&Kayla Carnell, so Yeah.