She tugs on his hair as he thrusts his tongue into her and she's whimpering for more as he run his fingers through her dripping folds.

"Want my fingers too, darling?" he questions and he has barely finished the question before Tash is pleading for them.

He watches as he pushes his index finger into her, her moans swirling around his head and the feeling of her muscles sucking him in almost too much for him to handle.

Given her language in the bedroom seems to have changed so drastically over the years, Harry decides to test just how filthy his girl has become.

"Fuck, you have such a perfect little cunt baby," he breathes out and his stomach flips as he feels her clamp down on him as his dirty words hit her ears.

Their groans mix together in the air and he is pulling his finger out only to add a second in

slow and deliberate strokes that he knows is driving her crazy.

Harry is watching his fingers slide in and out of her, his digits coated in her arousal and the sight and smell of her is making him light headed with lust.

He surges forward to attach his lips back onto her clit and he can feel her legs start to shake as he draws lazy figure eights onto her centre, his face burying deeper into her every now and then just because he wants her to be as all over him as she can be.

Tash can feel her orgasm building from what feels like the depths of her soul, bubbling under the surface of her skin for such a long period of time that she's actually bracing herself for the point where it hits her so hard she knows she's going to forget how to speak.

Her mind is filled with Harry, his filthy words, his mouth, his breath, his hands, his eyes, his mess of chocolate curls.

His fingers curl along her front wall and she cries out at yet another new sensation slamming her core around him and he is groaning and pushing his dick into the mattress harder at the feeling of her gripping down on him.

"You're so close baby, s'gonna feel so fucking good. Come for me, beautiful, let me see you."

His words are her final straw and without warning her orgasm hits her like freight train.

Harry quickly removes his fingers and thrusts his tongue into her to hear her screaming out for him. He's holding her down as her body convulses with the explosion of her desire and Harry is relentless as her come rushes onto his tongue.

She tugging at his hair and practically grinding herself into his face but he couldn't care less if he suffocated and died like this.

Her body is trembling under his grip as she comes down and Harry is kissing her inner thighs as he coaxes her back down to earth with nonstop reassurance. "Fuck you did so good baby. So fucking beautiful. Never been more turned on in my life. You're amazing."

He swipes his face quickly on her sheets before clambering back up towards her flustered face.

He's kissing her cheeks and forehead and lips before collapsing into the crevice of her neck.

Tash's decent is slow and she's so blissed out she barely registers Harry's weight on top of her before she wraps her arms around him.

"Holy shit, where did you learn that?" She laughs hazily into his shoulder and his boyish cackle rings in her ears before he is kissing her lips over and over again.

A/N:

A/N:

AND... exhale.

I've said this before but I owe everything to peanutboyfriend having never met her personally, I've learnt how to write smut from reading endless hours upon hours of her amazing books, and they are SEVERELY underrated.  SO if you want t read writing a thousand times better than I could ever muster up, go check her profile out!

Love Ruby,

x