He kneels between her legs, his breath hitching in his throat as his fantasy comes to life before his eyes. She pants beneath him, eagerly awaiting his next move, her black cotton panties already wet with her arousal.

Her core clenches as his slippery tongue juts out to wet his pouty lips, his green eyes dark as they rake over her body like he's a starving man and she's his last meal.

Harry takes a few moments to try and control himself before he hooks his thumbs into the sides of her briefs and holds his breath as he drags them down her silky legs.

She's slightly curvier than when they were seventeen, her hips and breasts feminine and shapely and Harry is finding it hard keeping it together as he shamelessly eyes off the woman beneath him.

He has dreamt of this moment a million or more times over the years but nothing could prepare him for this. She is undeniably sexier than he could have ever imagined.

Tash has never been overly self conscious of her body, she is petite but like everyone has flaws that she tries not to think about, like the dimples in her butt or the tops of her thighs.

The way that Harry is combing his eyes over her body, his tongue practically hanging out of his head, is making her feel in control and confident.

A surge of blood rushes to his dick as he hears her softly beg for him.

He leans down and presses a firm kiss to her lips before resting his forehead on hers to try and slow his racing heart.

"You are so unbelievably beautiful," he murmurs into her mouth, "un-fucking-believable."

He kisses her hard once more before kneeling back up and spreading her legs wide open with his knees. He can smell her arousal and his mouth is salivating at the thought of her on his tongue.

He runs his index finger through her soaking folds, a groan trapped in the back of his throat at the feeling of her.

"Dripping for me, baby," he mewls and lifts his finger to his lips to taste her.

This alone nearly has Tash coming on the spot. Her stomach flipping and her core clenching at the sound of approval humming from Harry's cherub lips.

"Harry, want to feel your mouth. Taste me, please," she begs and his cock surges at her filthy words that he still isn't used to hearing coming from her once sweet, innocent mouth.

"Fuck," he groans as he shuffles his body back to lie before her.

Without warning he licks a thick stripe up the centre of her, her taste coating his tongue as she screams out. He hooks an arm around her thigh, his palm spread across her stomach to keep her firmly in place and he hums with desire before repeating his stroking action two, three more times.

"Never want to eat anything else again," he smiles playfully and causes her to giggle at the half drunk look on his face and his corny words.

Their lightheartedness is cut short as he places a sweet, achingly soft lick to her clit then attaches his lips in a sloppy suck that sends her eyes to the back of her head and her back arching off the bed.

"Mmm, like that baby?" He teases as he holds her down tighter and she regains hold of her slight thread of composure long enough to look back down at him and nod furiously.

He chuckles into her heat and his breath on her makes her whimper, her hands finding his hair as he swirls his tongue around her sensitive bud, licking and sucking in surprising bursts that has her screaming his name in an embarrassingly short amount of time.

Harry pushes his pelvis into the mattress to try ease the pressure in his underwear, the sight of Tash squirming under him is almost enough for him to come in his jeans.