"That's good." Jimin breathes a sigh of relief, "I was worried that you'd get fired because of me, or something."

      "No, no, no!" B shakes her head, rushing to assure him, "It wasn't your fault at all! I should've been watching the time closer like I usually do. You guys were just so entertaining that I forgot I have responsibilities. It was a good reminder to me that I need to keep my head in the game."

      "I'm just glad you didn't get in big trouble 'cause of me," Jimin chuckles, pretending to wipe sweat from off his forehead, "Sorry if Jin was a little

      "I'm just glad you didn't get in big trouble 'cause of me," Jimin chuckles, pretending to wipe sweat from off his forehead, "Sorry if Jin was a little... difficult. He's always like that. He just worries about us too much."

      "It's fine, Jimin." B shrugs it off, "One of my roommates is a lot like him. I'm used to it."

      B stares off into space for a moment as she sips at her latte.

      "Plus, it's nice to have people worry about you every once in a while." B smiles and shakes her head at herself, "He was actually really funny."

      Don't her roommates worry about her? Or her family?

      "You wouldn't think so after the one-hundredth dad joke that comes out of his mouth," Jimin snorts, trying to pretend that he didn't hear her extremely depressing first sentence, "Even Suga-hyung, who also like to tell dad jokes, gets tired of them."

      "Really?" B laughs quietly, "He acts like your eomma and tells cringy dad jokes?"

      "Yeah, that's what I thought!" Jimin complains happily, glad someone's agreeing with him for once. 

      B raises one hand to push a stray lock behind her ear, and her sleeve, long enough to be a sweater paw, slips down her arm to reveal something white that looks suspiciously like a bandage. Jimin's eyes immediately narrow, the prospect of the tiny girl across from him getting hurt demanding his full attention, and B follows his concerned gaze to her purple and red bruised palm and wrapped arm.

      Jimin's thoughts run wild with worry, demanding to know how she got injured so that he can prevent it from ever happening again. Her arm is bandaged. Why didn't she tell me that she got hurt? B's injured. How did this happen? Does she have any more injuries that she hasn't told me about? What about her other arm? Is her other arm bandaged too?

      Jimin listens to his over-protective thoughts and reaches across the table to fold down the sleeve on her other arm, gasping when his efforts reveal the same purple bruises and white bandage there as well. Her eyes desperately flicker between her revealed injuries and Jimin's fiery gaze, unsure of how to respond to his sudden silence and worried frown.

      "How'd this happen?" Jimin's tone is low and dangerous, all humor gone from his glinting eyes. He notices the slight twinge of fear in her gaze and tries to tone down his angry look a little.

 He notices the slight twinge of fear in her gaze and tries to tone down his angry look a little