Darkiplier SFW Alphabet

Start from the beginning

Dark can be quite touchy, which unless you are with him then you won't even believe it. He does small simple things like keeping a hand on your lower back, or maybe just around your waist. In front of the other egos, he'll get more touchy-feely with you, just to show them who you belong to.

J - Jealous (would they ever get jealous? how would they act if they were jealous?)

Dark is pretty terrifying when he's jealous. Mostly cause he looks like he isn't bothered by it at all, but you know that he's thinking about getting rid of the person. He'll come up and just smile a sickly sweet smile at the person while asking them questions and talking to them. Which usually freaks them out a bit. Then he'll warn the other person to leave, or else.

K - Kisses (how would they kiss you? where do they like to kiss you? where do they like to be kissed?)

He likes to kiss you on the lips the most. Just cause he loves how much it shows you how much he loves you. He can make it really passionate then just leave smirking, while knowing that your a little bewildered, or he can make them slow and soft, almost lazy-like. He, however, likes it when you kiss his neck. There's probably nothing he loves more, or what turns him on more.

L - Little Ones (how are they around kids? are they scared out of their minds or are they the kids' bff by the end of the day?)

Dark is not the best around little kids. They're usually scared or freaked out by him. And when they aren't then he'll just watch them (if he's supposed to) and do nothing more. (Unless he does get attached to them).

M - Morning (how are mornings spent with them?)

They're mostly slow. Chances are he'll be awake before you, and getting ready for work. He'll quickly kiss your forehead before leaving. And way later during lunchtime/break time or whenever he gets a chance to visit you then he'll go check up on you.

N - Night (how are nights spent with them?)

He might still be working until really late. So, you might be sleeping alone half the night. But when he does finally go to bed he'll keep you close to him and just relish in the moment he has with you.

O - Open (when would they start revealing things about themselves? do they say everything at once or what a while to reveal?)

It would take a really long time for Dark to actually open up to you. And even then he might not tell you everything. But, when he does open up to you make sure you keep it like it means the world to you. Cause Dark barely opens up to anything or anyone.

P - Photographs (are they into documenting your relationship? what kind of pics would they take? candids? posed? funny?)

He doesn't really take photographs. His memory is practically amazing with remembering anything. So, he'll probably just keep the memory in his mind and hope to never forget it.

Q - Quizzes (how much would they remember about you? do they remember every little detail that you mention in passing? or do they kinda forget everything?)

Dark would practically remember anything you tell him. He'll even notice small things about you that you haven't told him. Chances are he'll know you better than you know yourself. Which means he knows exactly what your preferences are.

R - Rain (what do they like to do when it rains?)

He'll just like to either lay back and relax with you in his arms, or he'll just be reading a good book. Rain doesn't really bother him, and sometimes the noise and calmness of it helps calm him down.

S - Sleep (what are their sleep habits?)

If you two go to sleep separately chances are, that when you wake up Dark will be cuddling you. He denies with his whole being, but if you wake up before him you'll find that he has his arms wrapped around you. And if you try to get up or get away then his hold will get a little tighter.

T - Try (how much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, everyday tasks?)

Oh, man. Dark never forgets a date, anniversary, or anything. Even if he's in the middle of doing a ton of work, he'll still make time for it. So, you better believe that he always at least tries to make them all memorable.

U - Ugly (what would be some ugly habits of theirs that you'd not like?)

He works a lot. Like, he deliberately puts a lot of stress on himself mostly cause he's always making sure the other egos' don't get too out of line. So, there might have to be sometimes where you just step in and make him relax.

V - Victorious (would they play games with you? what kind of games? would they win?)

Well, he doesn't really like playing games of any kind. Mostly cause he finds the childish, but if you beg him enough then he might give it a try. Beware though, cause halfway through he gets really competitive.

W - Winter (what do they do with you when the weather's cold? is it hot cocoa and cuddle? or is it ice skating? or something else?)

Well, it's a bit of a mix with both. Sometimes he'll like to just relax with you by the fire while maybe watching a movie or something. Other times he'll take you out on a date maybe ice-skating or just going for a nice winter walk.

X - Xtra, I tried (a random headcanon for them!)

He'll never admit it, but when you two are alone he'll always manage to tell you he loves you. Although, he immediately afterward he'll warn you to never tell the others, at a

Y - Yuck (what would be things they wouldn't really like? either in general or in a partner)

Well, he wouldn't like someone who's really rude or just acts like a huge arrogant jerk. Like, someone who acts kind of like a huge brat, or spoiled person. It annoys him when people don't respect him.

Z - Zodiac (what is their zodiac sign? do they fit it to a T? speaking of the zodiac, how superstitious are they when it comes to love?)

birthday: October 13

"A Libra always knows more than they say, thinks more than they speak and sees more than you realize. Don't underestimate them."

(Sounds about right, lol)

Dark also isn't really superstitious, at least not about a lot of things.