fourteen

*Emma's POV* 

I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he slept, he was upset and angry. I had never seen him cry before, I had never seen him get so angry. I looked up to face the ceiling thinking about perfectly fucked up everything is. I want to go home, I want to have somewhere to call home. I sighed, moving closer to Luke feeling his warmth, for the time being he was my home. I smiled, closing my eyes and falling asleep. 

-

It was Monday by the time I woke up, Luke was still asleep, I checked my phone to see many texts and missed calls from Niall, Perrie and Zayn. There was a text from a random number, I opened that one first.

Hey babe, remember me. Miss the way you moaned for me that night. -D. xx

I shivered, no, it couldn't be him. I changed my number 5 times since it happened, I ignored it, opening and replying to the rest of the texts I got from my friends, they were all asking if I was okay.

"Luke, baby," I tried waking him up, although I didn't want to, he looked like so adorable, "hmmm, Emma?" god his morning voice was so damn sexy, "yeah baby?" "cuddle with me," "we have to get up for school," I said, "I don't wanna go!" He sounded like a little 5 year old not getting what he wants, "neither do I but we have to," "I really don't wanna go Emma, I'm tired," "we slept all day yesterday," he sighed opening his eyes to look at me, "why are you staring at me?" I asked feeling fidgety, I hated it when people stared at me, especially when I had no makeup on, "because you're beautiful," "I see what we did there," I laughed, "the fault in our stars is fricking amazing film," "I haven't seen it," "What the fuck, are you serious? Okay straight after school we are watching it, now let's get up," I said climbing on top of him to get off the bed, as I was about to get off he wrapped his arms around my waist, "no school, just cuddles," he said "no cuddles, just school," he rolled his eyes and let go of me, "we can cuddle later," I said. "I'm gonna go back to Niall's and get changed, I'll see you in 10 minutes?" "okay babe," Luke said giving me a kiss.

"Emma!" Niall greeted me as he opened the door, he didn't let me say anything as he grabbed me into a hug, I hugged him back, "I've missed you," he said "it's only been a day," "I've been so worried about you, are you okay?" "I'm fine Niall," "I was so scared it was gonna happen again," "Oh my god Niall, look at this text I got today," I showed him the text from earlier, "is it him again?" Niall asked angrily, "I think so, but I don't understand how he got my number," "if he comes near you, I swear-" "Don't tell Luke, he's got enough stress, he doesn't need to keep on the look out for me, he won't come near me, let's not worry okay?" He nodded, "I met this girl at the party by the way," "what?! who?!" "her name is Kira," "does she go to our school?" "no, but she doesn't live far, I've got a date with her on Friday," "where are you taking her?" "I don't know McDonalds," he said laughing, "do you really like her?" he started to go red, "yeah she's lovely, but we will see how things go," "good for you Ni, if she breaks your heart I will go bitch mode on her," I said going upstairs to get ready.

-

"hey babe," Luke greeted as me and Niall walked outside, I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his face down to reach mine, I lent in and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, "guys.. keep it PG," Niall said walking past us, Luke let go slightly, keeping our foreheads and noses touching, "how can I keep anything PG when I'm with you?" "We don't have to be PG later," I said smiling walking past Luke, "fuck," I heard him whisper as he begun to walk behind me, I walked slower waiting for him to be next to me so I could take his hand, "Niall, wait you dick," I shouted, he was already half-way down the street, "Oh sorry thought you guys weren't gonna get off each other's faces," he shouted back, Luke and I started laughing at him.

-

First class was maths, Luke was sat behind me whilst Niall besides me, the teacher hadn't come in yet so I was scrolling through my twitter when I got a text from the same number this morning.

God you look so fucking sexy today. Luke Hemmings doesn't deserve to be with someone as hot as you.

"What the actual fuck?" Niall was reading the text over my shoulder, "I know right, how does he even know Luke?" I whispered making sure Luke didn't hear. "Are you sure it's him?" "I think so." "Emma, you need to tell Luke," he whispered back, "I already told you, I don't want to tell Luke for fuck's sake." "If something happens to you, I swear-" "nothing's gonna happen, I'm nearly 18, I can look after myself," he sighed defeated. "Don't worry Ni," I said putting my hand on his shoulder. I smiled at him, "smile Niall, it's sunny." he gave me an awkward smile, which made me laugh, "that's cute," I said. I turned around to see Luke staring at him phone screen, worry all over his face. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, he looked up at me staying silent, he looked back down at his phone and then at me again. 

"Fuck."

Please vote for my chapters and leave comments! Thank you so much!