thirty-four

"Kira no!" I pushed her harshly away from me, wiping my mouth. "I don't fucking like you, why don't you understand?! I'm getting married in 19 days and we're having a child in 8 months, so please do not ruin this for me or for Emma, especially not for Emma. Do you understand?" I said angrily. I watched as her face fell. "I know you have feelings for me Luke, you think I'm pretty and cute." She said looking at the ground. I sighed. "Bye Kira." I said closing the door. I turned around to see Ashton sat on the stairs opposite, wide-eyed staring at me. "What the actual fuck was that about?" He asked. I shrugged. "She's on crack or something, I really don't know, but she better not come between me and Emma." I said going back into the living room. "Come help me Ash, Emma will be home soon!!"

-

Thursday, 5am.

*Emma's POV*

I couldn't sleep. At all. I was in pain, I was sweating even though I was wearing a vest top and loose pyjama bottoms. My head hurt, my stomach hurt, my eyes hurt. I didn't want to bother Luke because he got so worried and I didn't like seeing him like that. I gently got off the bed and made my way downstairs to the living room where Perrie was sleeping. "Perrie?" I quietly woke up her up. "I'm sorry for waking you up but you need to help me." "Hmm.. what's wrong?" She asked sleepily. I didn't know what to say, I was in so much pain. I started crying in response. "Emma? Fuck." She sat up and turned the lamp on. "What's wrong???!" "I'm in so much pain, I don't know why, early pregnancy pains aren't supposed to hurt this bad." I said wiping my tears. "Shall I call Harry? Maybe we can talk to his mum and she can tell us what to do." She said grabbing her phone.

"Harry? .. Yes, I know it's 5 in the morning.. I'm sorry, Emma's having a lot of pain, like a lot, she's crying and I don't know what to do .. Luke is asleep .. Can you ask your mum what we should do? .. Thanks Harry, I'll wait." Perrie spoke to Harry whilst I thrived in pain. "He's just gone to talk to his mother." She said to me as she rubbed my back. "Harry? Yeah, I'm here .. Alright, we'll be ready. Thanks , see you in a while." She said putting the phone down. "Harry's mum said it was best if you came straight over, he said he'll pick us up now. Do you want me to go wake up Luke?" I shook my head, "We'll be back before he wakes up. I have my phone anyway." I told her.

10 minutes later we were sitting in Harry's car on the way back to his house. "Sorry to wake you Harry." I said watching how he wasn't trying to fall asleep whilst driving. "It's fine Ems, rather you were okay than me sleeping. Mum was awake anyway." "Thank god, I didn't want to bother her." I said, sighing with relief.

-

"Well, I can't see anything wrong Emma, the fetus is perfectly fine, and you're definitely pregnant, so how about we give you some paracetamol and then when you get home have a hot bath okay?" Harry's mum drove Perrie and I to the hospital once we got to her house so she could do a scan on me just to make sure everything was fine. "This is perfectly normal for you to feel this way so don't worry. If the pain does keep getting worse you will have to call me straight away." She told me, as she handed me a piece of paper with her number on it. "Thank you, Mrs.Twist." I said still worried about the pain, she could obviously sense the distress I was having. "Honestly, there's absolutely nothing to worry about, I'm sure after the paracetamol and the bath and some sleep you will be as good as new tomorrow." She smiled at me. "Come on, let's get you home." She said rubbing my back.

-

By the time we got home it was 7am. "Thank you for the ride home." Perrie and I said as we got out of the car. "No problem girlies! Remember to call me if you're not feeling better tomorrow." Harry's mum said as she drove off. "Come on Emma, let's get you some paracetamol and then a hot bath." Perrie said rubbing my back as I tried opening the door as quietly as possible, hoping that Luke would still be asleep.