forty-four

*Three days later*

"Come on Ems, you haven't left the house for three days." Perrie said complaining. "You need the fresh air, all this crying isn't doing you any good!" I sighed because I knew she was right. I had pretty much stayed in the bed for the past three days, only getting up when I needed the toilet, Perrie would bring me tea upstairs and try to force me to eat but I just felt completely and utterly sick. I missed Luke, a lot, but I wasn't prepared to go back home, just yet anyway. "Fine, let's go out then." I said getting off of the bed. "Let me go to the toilet first." I said making my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror disgusted at how bad I looked. My hair was pulled into the most messiest bun, it didn't even look like a bun, just a pile of shit on top of my head, there was makeup smeared all over my face from my crying and I was dressed in one of Luke's tops which was extremely big on me and a pair of black leggings. "Wow, I look hot." I said sarcastically to myself as I looked in the mirror before going to do my business on the toilet.

As I stood up to do the flush I saw blood on the toilet seat. "What the-?" Pregnant women did not bleed. I looked down to see my underwear were covered in blood. "Fucking hell." I quickly cleaned the toilet and changed my underwear before going back to Perrie. "Ready to go?" She asked. "Perrie, we need to go to the hospital." "Why? What's wrong?" She asked frowning. "I'm bleeding. Down there." I said quietly. "Oh shit. Okay, come on." She said pulling me down the stairs and out to the car. "Don't worry Em, I'm sure it's all good."

-

"Emma Russet?" "Hemmings." I corrected, I hadn't changed my legal documents yet but I rather be called by marriage name. The doctor asked walking into the room. I was laid on the bed in one of those hospital dresses with Perrie sat next to me who was holding my hand rather tightly. "I've got your results from your ultrasound." They did an ultrasound to see if the baby was okay, to make sure the heart was still beating. "And?" I asked, I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "I'm so sorry, we could not find your baby's heartbeat." "What?" I asked quietly as tears begun to fall down my face. "I'm so sorry Mrs Hemmings. We'll get you some food and you may have to stay over so we can do a few more scans and blood tests. I'll be back soon. I'm sorry once again." He said leaving the room. "Bubs." Perrie whispered. "I'm so sorry." She said as she begun to cry also. "Can you call Niall? Tell him to come." I asked her through my tears. She nodded before leaving the room.

*Luke's POV*

I sighed, another day without Emma. I had never felt so awful in my entire life. I laid in bed, for the past three days, not knowing what to do. Ashton was trying to be supportive but his happiness only made me feel more awful "Luke. Answer your phone." Ashton told me as I could hear my phone beginning to ring. "No." "It might be Emma." I quickly checked my phone in hope it was Emma, but got disappointed when it read Perrie. "Perrie?" I asked answering my phone "Luke." She sounded as if she was crying. I sat up on my bed, "what's wrong?" I asked. "Emma.." I could hear her sobbing. "Emma what?! Perrie what's happened?!" "She.. I'm so sorry Luke." "Perrie please, what happened?!" I asked getting up out of bed. "She had a miscarriage." 

TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY! Hope you're all enjoying, please remember to vote + comment! Thank you - means a lot. Xx