forty-three

"Um. I'll be right back Perrie!" I told her as I begun to follow Kira and Luke.

I follow them up the stairs and watched as they went into a room without shutting the door. I hid behind a wall to hear their conversation. "Why did you bring me here Kira?" Luke asked angrily but also confused. "I love you Luke." "I already told you, I don't feel the same way about you. I'm married for god's sake, please just leave me alone Kira." "But Luke, Emma doesn't deserve someone as good as you." "God, Kira, you're so fucking annoying." "Did you tell her about the first time we kissed? Or our make-out session last night?" "No. She doesn't need to know." 

I had already heard enough. I walked in front of the room waiting for Luke to notice me. I could feel the tears falling down my face. "Luke?" I asked trembling. "Emma? Baby?" He walked over to me touching my hand. "Don't fucking touch me." I said moving my hand away from him. "You lied to me. Conor was right. He said he saw you two kissing but you told me it was a lie and I believed you Luke." "Em, it wasn't like that. Kira kissed me, I didn't kiss her." I walked into the room straight past Luke making my way to Kira who was smirking at us, but soon the smirk disappeared once I got close to her. I slapped her hard across her face. "Ow." She touched her face slightly. "You're a fucking slut!" I screamed at her slapping her again harder. "You stay the fuck away from him, do you fucking hear me?!" I screamed at her slapping her once more before walking out of the room past Luke. "Baby, wait!" "What do you want Luke?" "I'm sorry." He said quietly. "Oh, you're sorry for fucking lying to me and making out with her - what the fuck Luke?" I walked away from him once again. "Where are you going?" He asked running to catch up with me. I tried walking faster away from him, I begun to walk down the stairs but I stepped on my dress causing to trip and fall down the stairs. As I was falling I could hear Luke calling me, I could hear staff shouting that a woman was falling downstairs. This had happened before, twice. Once in the last dream I had and the time before.

"Baby are you okay?!" Luke asked trying to help me up. "Shit, your nose!" I could feel the blood falling down my face. I closed my eyes remembering the two previous dreams I had where I fell down, it was like my dreams were coming true. A member of staff passed me on tissue to clean my nose as I went to find Perrie, I could still hear Luke calling me but I decided to ignore him. "Emma? What's wrong?" Perrie asked as I found her. "We need to leave, please." I said crying more. "Okay bubs, come on, let me get Harry." 

"Where do you want to go?" Perrie asked. "Can you drive me to my apartment Harry, I'm leaving for a few days." "What the hell? Emma what the fuck happened?" Perrie asked as we got into the car. I told her everything I heard. I listened to Perrie as she cursed Kira and Harry told her to calm down. "Where are you going to stay Emma?" Harry asked. "With me." Perrie replied. "It's only for a few days, she just needs some time for herself." Perrie said as Harry parked the car. Perrie and I walked to the house Luke and I was supposed to come to, today. I went into my room and begun to pack a few clothes. "Emma?!" I heard Luke shouting making me sigh. "What are you doing baby?" Luke asked as he walked into the room. I turned around to see his eyes were red and watery. I didn't reply as the answer was obvious. As soon as I finished packing I turned around to see he was crying more. "I'm leaving." I told him as the makeup ran down my face. "I'll be back, I just need time. I'm sorry." I said walking past him. "Ready?" Perrie asked as I walked back into the living room. I nodded and turned around to see Luke still crying. "You've done nothing wrong Luke. I said walking back to him. I wrapping my arms around his neck and rested my forehead against his. "I just need some space to breathe okay?" I kissed his cheek then left with Perrie.

Please vote and comment :)