twenty-seven

*Emma's POV*

"Where's Luke?" I said frowning, "he was right there." Niall, drunk, l was still holding on my hand, and Perrie was behind, I walked over to the place where I left him, it was dark, I could barely see anything. "Luke?" I said looking around. "Emma, look!" Perrie called me, she was bent down on the floor and was looking at something on her hand. "What is it?" I asked her. I couldn't see what is was but she had froze, "Perrie? What is it?" "Erm.." She stood up slowly. "It's blood Emma." "What the fuck?" I turned the flash on my phone and waved it around. I saw him laying in the corner, in a pool of his blood. "Is that Luke?" Perrie asked. I dropped to my knees and turned the body around, "CALL 999 PERRIE OH MY GOD." I was screaming. "Shit, SHIT!" She was screaming too, "I'm calling them, I'm calling them!!" "Luke, baby, please." I was crying now, "They're coming, they're coming!" Perrie told me rubbing my back. "Perrie, there's drinks and drugs here, it's illegal. You need to tell everyone to leave!" I managed to tell her through my tears, "fuck! I'm gonna go find Harry and Louis. Don't worry! He's gonna be okay." "You're gonna be okay baby." I said to him, I could hear him breathing, which made me a little better. I didn't know where he was bleeding from, I couldn't see anything, I could just feel the blood.

...

"Emma!" I looked up to see Harry. I was still sat on the floor next to Luke. "Perrie told me what happened. Louis and her and getting everyone to leave. Fucking hell." He said when he saw Luke, he bent down and touched his chest. "I can still feel his heart beat." "Everyone's gone!" I heard Louis say as he flickered the lights on. I could see Luke better now, he had blood all down his face, he had a a hole in his forehead. "He's been shot." Harry said referring to his forehead making me cry harder. "Baby, please don't leave me." I said sitting back down next to him and laying my head on his chest, I could feel the blood coming all over my hands and head. "Emma, come on, you're getting dirty." Harry said trying to pick me up. "The ambulance are here!" I heard Perrie say making me get up.

-

"He's gonna be okay bubs." Perrie said putting her arm around my shoulders, we were sat in the waiting room of the hospital. "Yeah, he's gonna be okay." Louis said rubbing my back. "You guys don't have to stay." I told them, it was 2 in the morning. "I wouldn't mind going and getting cleaned up, all this makeup is annoying. Do you wanna come back mine, wash up? We can come straight back." I sighed, I didn't want to leave but I had blood all over me. "Yeah, that'd be nice." I said as she took my hand and pulled me up. 

-

"You can change into these." Perrie said as she gave me a oversized navy blue t shirt and a pair of leggings. "Thanks Perrie." I said as I walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, scared of how I looked. I sighed getting into the bathtub.

-

04am.

By the time we got back to the hospital, it was dark outside. "I still haven't heard from Zayn, I've left him so many texts and missed calls." Perrie told me as we sat down. "He's probably just asleep." I said quietly. "Hey guys." Harry and Louis said walking towards us hand in hand. "Did you guys go home?" Perrie asked them, "yeah, got changed, we got some food on the way here though." Harry said passing us a bag. "Thanks guys, I'm starving." Perrie said. "Where's Niall?" Louis asked me. I shrugged, "he was drunk last time I saw him." "I should ring him, make sure he's okay." He replied taking his phone out. 

06am.

There was nothing to do but wait. And cry. And listen to the rest of them tell me that he's gonna be okay. By now Harry was asleep on Louis's lap, Perrie was asleep on my lap, Louis was playing a game on his phone and I was still waiting. "Louis?" I said quietly. I hadn't spoken much to them, "yeah Ems?" He said putting his arm around my shoulder. "I'm scared." "Don't be, he's gonna be fine okay?" I took a deep breathe then lent  my head on his shoulder.